Date~

The Special 8~

Today was Wednesday, the day you and Dongwoo go on a date. But it wasn't just a normal date, it was a date celebrating your 3rd year anniversary. Yep, 3 years since you guys started dating.

You woke up from your alarm, got up and showered. You're now staying at your dorm, since you decided it was best to stay here rather than your secret base, so no one would ask you where you were all the time. Yuki layed out your clothes for you, since she knew that it was a special day today. You got out of the shower wrapped in your towel, went to get the clothes that Yuki said she would lay out for you, which she did... but it was a little too much for you. "umm Yuki..... can I wear something else" You asked, hoping she would say yes but she didn't "No. Today is your 3rd year anniversary! You should wear something a little nicer, instead of your jeans all the time -.-" she nagged. "Fine" You gave in, knowing that it was pointless to argue back. You put on your clothes and just in time, your phone rang.

To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
Baby I'm here. I'll wait for you ^_^ so you can take your time
<3
 

To: Dongwooie Oppa
From: Angel
Ok, I'm ready. Coming now

You put on your boots and opened the door, revealing your boyfriend Dongwoo. His face looked like this OoO when he saw you, he couldn't believe that you, Angel, the girl that hates girly things and dressing up, was wearing this:

(and this is what Dongwoo is wearing)

You knew what he was thinking and unlike your normal self, you blushed. Dongwoo saw that as well and pinched himself to see if he was dreaming. You raised an eyebrow "what are you doing?" "checking to see if I'm dreaming or not" he replied and pinched himself again. You giggled, "It's real, and you can THANK STAR FOR IT" you empasized the last parts so Yuki could hear you, "No problem" she yelled back. "So where are we going?" You asked, "Secret~ you'll see soon though" Dongwoo held your hand and the two of you started walking.

 

Your POV

We were walking hand in hand, until I noticed the front entrance to the school up a head and stood still. Dongwoo saw that I noticed where we were going, he ran up to the front gate and motioned his arms to show me where he was going "Tada~ Yep, we are going to the outside world" He yelled excitedly. I still couldn't move, it's not that I was scared or anything, it was just that I've been to the outside world a few times to do some missions for Special 8 but of course Dongwoo doesn't know that. He only knows that the top 10 can go outside which means I've never been there. He ran up to me and grabbed both my hands, looked me in the eyes and smiled, "You can finally go outside, don't worry it's not bad. They're actually nice people and not as violent as us" his eyes were basically sparkling and all I could do was nod and follow him outside. 

"So ummm, which part of the world are we going to?" I finally spoke. "South Korea, Seoul to be exact" "You mean where my biases are" I squeaked holding in my excitement, "Yep" he nodded. I couldn't hold it in anymore and jumped around crazily. Dongwoo smiled at the fangirling me "so kpop is the only thing that can make you like this huh", you nodded. You and Yuki are actually big fangirls, but of course you didn't show it at all, and even though your school is unknown to the outside world, there was internet, so of course you knew about them.

The first stop in Seoul was the ddukbokki stand, then the sweet potato stand, fish cake, and well, whatever you saw along the way. Honestly, you are a big eater.

 

Dongwoo POV

"Slow down on the eating babe, we have the whole day" I laughed at how she was stuffing herself with all the food she saw. She just shrugged, stuffed more food down and went to the next store. I followed after her and paid, "You'll get fat if you keep eating like this" I joked. Of course it didn't matter if she did, I still like her however she is. She swallowed her food, "I don't care, as long as I can eat" "then let,s go get some ice-cream and cake" I suggested. She happily agreed and was skipping to the ice-cream shop *just like a 5 year old*

We went in and was stunned by the many flavours to choose from, it was like ice-cream heaven. Angel walked up to the counter and didn't bother to look at the flavours, she always gets one flavour no matter what... "Can I have a strawberry double scoop" she asked, "oh and a choc-chip mint, please, double scoop". I felt so happy hearing her order my favourite flavour, she knows me well. 

After finishing the ice-cream we went around town to see what else to do (or eat). She saw a kpop shop and ran at the speed of light. "Angel-ah wait for me" I yelled and ran after her. When I caught up to her, there was some guys talking to her. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked up to them, slung my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in, "can I help you" I asked with a deep voice. "nothing, just talking to this pretty girl here" a guy said. "Sorry, but this pretty girl happens to be my girlfriend, and as you can see, we're on a date, so excuse us" I growled and pulled her into a shopping mall. She was gripping onto my shirt tightly, "It's ok, I'm here, nothing bad will happen to you", she smiled and hugged me.

I took her shopping and bought her so many clothes, accessories, food, shoes, kpop, everything her eyes basically looked at. She told me not to buy her anymore things, but I didn't listen. We were busy arguing whether or not I should buy her this cute pair of PJs when someone bumped into her. "Sorry, very sorry" the guy bowed a few times before looking up. Angel froze with one hand on and pointing to the guy "yo-you-you're SHINee... Tae-taemin" she said lost for words. "De~" the so called Taemin answered, which made Angel jump up and down. "Cute" Taemin chuckled, "So want my autograph" "yes!". After she got an autograph and pictures with him on her phone, he asked for one more picture which of course, she agreed. He took out his phone and took a picture, one was a silly picture and the other one was a nice smiling one. I left them alone, went to the jewelry shop and bought her a diamond bracelet for our 3rd year anniversary present, I couldn't pick which one so I bought her all four

 

The lady at the counter was shocked to see me buy 4 diamond bracelets in the shop, formed a 'o' shape. "May I ask you why you're buying these four? and not just one?" She asked me, I smiled "I don't know which one to get for my girlfriend, so I'm buying the four" I replied, everyone in the shop heard me and their jaws dropped that it could almost touch the ground "wow, that girl is so lucky" "What a nice boyfriend you are" the people in the shop all complimented.

 

Your POV

Dongwoo was walking back, just in time. I finished shopping for the presents to give to him ^_^. I got him a gold watch, leather jacket, shoes and a dog tagged necklace with his name engraved and a picture of me and him .

We went to the movies, amusement park and after that we went to eat dinner and ate strawberry cake for desert.

"Today was fun oppa" I linked arms with his and rested my head on his arm as we were walking back to the my dorm. "I'm glad you had fun, it is a special day today" he said as he pulled out a bag and gave it to me. "What is this?" I asked, "Just a present for our 3rd year" he said and gave me a kiss. "Thank you oppa. Oh, I have something for you too" I gave him the neatly wrapped presents I bought for him.

I went inside my dorm and he followed behind, there was so much shopping bags that it took up the whole floor. "How much stuff do you want to buy" Yuki said eyeing all the bags. "Dongwoo wouldn't stop buying things" I pouted. Yuki just shook her head, and help me sort them out. I said goodbye to Dongwoo and he left.

"So what is that you're holding?" Yuki asked, putting the clothes into the cupboard. "Ummm, let me chec--" I gasped, completely shocked to see the present he got me. "What is--" Yuki also gasped when she saw it. "omg" you both said. It was the four bracelet that he bought earlier and there was a note attached to it, Yuki grabbed it and began reading it out loud

Dear My Baby Angel, 
Today is our 3rd Year for being together, a long time right. Do you remember the first time I asked you out, or our first date? I remember you would just keep eating and eating just like today.
I know that you don't like me buying you so much stuff, but I can't help but spoil you ^.^;; The bracelets... do you like them? I couldn't choose which one, so I bought all four.
Happy 3rd Year Anniversary
Saranghae~
From your boyfriend, Dongwoo
 

You grabbed you phone and texted Dongwoo

To: Dongwooie Oppa
From: Angel
Thank you for the present, although it was a bit too much.
<3

To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
It's for you, so I will get anything. Thank you for your present as well.
Go to sleep, it's getting late. Goodnight~ <3

You told Yuki everything that happened today and then fell asleep.

 


Wow that took forever to write >.<

Kyaa~ Taemin appears! kekekeke I was thinking of bringing them all in... but nahhh (oh how i wish i can meet all of SHINee)

Dongwoo spoils you so much..... next few chapters are going to have less of him now (I think) anddd.... kekeke not going to say

thanks for reading