The News

The Special 8~

Your Pov

I woke up to see me lying in bed while everyone was getting treated from their battle wounds or from Seungho. 

"Aish. why did I get beat up when I didn't even do anything wrong" Kikwang complained. I chuckled. Kikwang saw me and quickly ran up to me "awww, Angel you awake now." I smiled.

When no one is around we call eachother by our real names, we only use our codename when we are around other people. Everyone thinks our codename is our real name. We do this so no one knows our real identity since we are the special 8, we can't let anyone know about us.

Donghae walked up to us and slapped him across the head. "Come on, we need to get you treated" He said to me as he grabbed my arm and lead me to a chair where the nurse was. "Gasp" Kikwang and Dongjoon pretended "You got hurt" as they hugged eachother like it was the end of the world. I nodded as Donghae punched Byunghun in the face. "What was that for" Byunghun asked "That was for you cutting Angel with your stupid knife". Everyone turned there head towards Byunghun and Donghae. "You did what" Seungho asked with a deep scary voice, it didn't sound like a question though, it sounded more like a you're dead tone.

"I don't know. When was this? how this happen?" Byunghun was trying to defend himself. I decided to tell the whole story "oh, your knife came flying towards me and cut my arm.  Then I saw you get surrounded, so I helped you out instead of getting payback. But instead of a Thank You, I get you sitting on top of me while laughing." Because of this, Byunghun got another punch in the face, but this time it was from Seungho and a slap across the head from Yuki. "oowwwwww. Wasn't my fault." Byunghun whimpered. Just then Dongwoo came in.

 

No one Pov

"Babbbyyyyyy" Dongwoo ran to you and hugged you "you ok? what happened? why you have your arm bandaged? Why do you have blood all over you? Who did this to you?" He was asking so many questions without even stopping for a breath. You covered his mouth as a sign to stop talking. He pulled you in closer and made you sit on his lap as he hugged you and rested his head on your shoulders "I was so worried about you when I heard you were in the treating room"

You smiled and poked his forehead "I'm fine, it was just a small cut" He smiled and gave you a small kiss on the cheek which of course made Kikwang jealous "coughcough there are people getting treated here".  Dongwoo smirked and gave you another kiss but this time on the lips "what, oh sorry didn't see you there. and why are you here?". This made Kikwang angry and shot him death glares but of course Dongwoo ignored it and was busy paying attention to you. This always happens whenever Dongwoo is around you, Kikwang and Dongwoo will always have a small fight. "I guess AJ is a little angry, we should leave. Bye bye" Dongwoo said as he carried you bridal style and left the room "noooooooooooooooooooo" Kikwang yelled as he held his hand out.

Dongjoon was laughing then moved closer to Yuki and hugged her. Kikwang saw and sat in between them "No Yuki mine" he said while pouting and hugging her. Yuki rolled her eyes, ignoring the glares between Dongjoon and Kikwang, got up and went to Seungho "I'm hungry, lets all go eat and leave the two". Everyone agree except for the two of course, just then when they were about to leave the commander came in. The whole room went quiet. 

"Why do you guys need to get treated? You're the special 8. You shouldn't even have a scratch on you, were you playing around thinking it was just a game or it was too easy?" The commander gave a lecture, everyones head was down "Just you wait until the real thing. Now where is Angel?"  "She with her boyfriend" everyone said softly. "AISH! go and get her now! I need to talk to you all." "yes sir". Everyone left. "why does she even go out with that guy, he not even special. He doesn't even know anything" Commander said to himself and left the room.

 

Meanwhile

Dongwoo carried you to the shower and told you to wash up since you had blood all over you. He didn't bother asking you why you were covered in blood because whenever he does you would always say training or just didn't answer him. Myungsoo came running towards you and gave you a big hug followed by a kiss on the lips which earned him a punch from Dongwoo. "I'll get your new clothes and put it outside for you ok babe" You nodded and went in. "Let's go" Dongwoo said as he dragged Myungsoo by the collar. 

They were on there way back to you with your new clothes when the 7 confronted them. "Where's Angel" Minhyuk asked "She's in the shower, we're bringing her her new clothes to change into" "Thanks" Byunghun said as he grabbed the clothes and walked away, the rest followed leaving Dongwoo and Myungsoo speachless. 

"What the hell" Myungsoo was annoyed. "I always wonder why those guys are together sometimes" Dongwoo wondered as he thought of all the times you were always with them. "True. They don't hang out with eachother, but we normally see them together. Whats their relationship?" Myungsoo also wondered. "After all these years, I still don't even know" Dongwoo said as he walked off.

You came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, to get your clothes that Dongwoo would leave outside for you, but instead you see the 7 waiting for you with the clothes. "ahaha thanks, looks like you guys took this off Dongwoo, am I right" you said as you took the clothes and went in to change. While you were changing they told you the exact things that the commander said. The thing that was bothering the 8 of you was when the commander said "Just you wait until the real thing." You guys were still trying to figure out what he meant by that as you walked to his office. Which was in a separate building from the school and dorms.

Everyone walked in and sat down on the couch. The commander began to talk.....

 


oohhh whats the commander going to say?