Training

The Special 8~

 

Your Pov

"Yuki! Watch Out!" I said as I pulled the back of her shirt and shot the guy that was shooting at us.

"Oh, thank you" She said, as her eyes grew big. Then she suddenly pushes me to the side and shoots someone that was hiding behind a corner.

"We have to stop letting our guard down or the commander will kill us again" I sighed.

We both continued to shoot our enemies. Suddenly a group came out of their hiding spot and started shooting at me. I was fast enough to dodge the bullets as I quickly hid behind a block. *URG! Why must we be the only ones doing this kind of training! I'll die at this rate* I took a breath and went out shooting at the group, one by one they all fell. They couldn't shoot back because I was too fast, running from place to place while I was still shooting. Out of nowhere, a knife came flying at me and it slightly cut my arm. I looked to see where it came from as I quickly hid with the dead bodies. I looked at the knife and saw that it was one of Byunghun's knives. *Dammit. That boy cut me. Explains why I didn't see it coming. Where the hell is he* As I quickly moved around under the bodies, I saw him being surrounded while fighting the enemies. I took my gun and started shooting at some of them.

 

Byunghun Pov

*What the hell kind of training is this!* I thought as more enemies started coming at me, right after I had finished what seems to be 10 groups already. I took out my sword and a mini gun. Started shooting at them as they came closer, just to make the numbers decrease and once they were close enough I used my sword. I then heard ~~~~~ scream "Yuki! Watch Out", I turned my head while still battling the enemies and saw that ~~~~~ killed the guy that was going to shoot Yuki. *ahaha nice one guys, but theres a guy behind the corner* Just as I thought that, Yuki killed him. Then BAM, I got punched in the face "oof" I held my nose and punched him back, then shot him.

"WHY ME?!" I complained as more kept coming =.=". I continued fighting when a guy decided to try and do a sneak attack on me by jumping down a rooftop and shoot at me. "Dude jumping in front of me, is not a very good sneak attack I told him" as I threw one of my small knife at him to stop the bullet. However the knife went flying somewhere as the guy shot it. *Great their goes my knife -.-* I cut the guy as he was coming down. I went looking for my knife but then a group surrounded me. I was fighting them when all of a sudden someone started shooting at them, I jumped onto some ones head to get a better view and saw ~~~~~ hiding under the dead bodies shooting. I smiled and ran over to her.

 

Yuki Pov

"oh great, I got separated from my double -.- thanks meanies (referring to the enemies)" I angrily said while pouting, "where is everyone? why aren't there much people here". I started shooting at the only two groups that was attacking me. After 10 minutes I was done "that was easy".

I retraced my steps and went back to the scene where I last saw ~~~~~~ hoping to find her. But instead I find Byunghun sitting on top of some dead bodies laughing to himself. *oh god, this training has made him go crazy* As I got closer I saw ~~~~~ under the bodies where Byunghun was sitting on top "YA! get off!" she screamed at him. I walked up to them trying to hold in my laugh and said "you guys having fun?". They both turned their heads towards me, ~~~~~ was giving me the puppy dog eyes signaling me to help her, while Byunghun gave me one of his killer smiles *I melted* He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him and started a small conversation with me while I was on his lap.

"So where were you?"

"dunno, somewhere where there wasn't many people"

"what!? no fair!" he said while pouting "I had so many groups attacking me non stop"

"YA! YUKI! how can you do this to me. your suppose to help me and YOU Byunghun, you should be saying thank you to me for helping you kill those guys and not shooting you since your freaking knife cut me =.=" I heard ~~~~~ yell at us from underneath and trying to give us glares. 

Just then Minhyuk came while giving Kikwang a piggy back.

 

Minhyuk Pov

I heard yelling and laughing as I turned the corner. "That must be--" 'oof' I tripped over something. I turned my head and saw a sleeping Kikwang "What the hell Kikwang! Sleeping in the middle of a battle. Even though you finished all your enemies, you could of helped one of us" I got up and punched him. "owwww owww hyunnnggg why you punch me so harrdddd" he was trying to use aegyo on me but I kicked him.

"Using aegyo won't work on me, pfft what would the other students say when they see the Beast AJ doing this" I said as I walked off.

 

Kikwang Pov

*hmpp, hyung such a bully* I thought while pouting. I started running up to Minhyuk and jumped on his back. "I'm sleeping, piggy back me"

"NO! get off me" He said while swinging around trying to get me off. "I'm not letting go! so piggy back me or I'll tell ~~~~~ and Yuki to not talk to you" I poked my tongue at him *kekeke he'll listen to me now, thats his weak spot*

He moved his head back and bumped my head "thats not my weak spot you idiot" he said and began walking. (remember they can read eachothers mind).

Next thing I know we were in front of Byunghun and Yuki while ~~~~~ was under some bodies that the two were sitting on. I jumped off and ran to ~~~~~ "~~~~~ why are you under there?" I said while poking her cheek *she looks so cute* "kikwangieee *fake crying sniff* they are bullying me" she said which made me fall for her cuteness. I got up and saw that Minhyuk, Byunghun and Yuki were just chatting away. I was about to punch them when rocks came flying and hit our heads. "Who the threw that" I snapped back to my serious side. We all turned around to see that it was the 2Dong friends

"uh oh. we're in trouble" Yuki whispered. The 2Dong were glaring at us with blood on their arms. We all new that their split sided personality was still intact.

 

Donghae Pov

I saw everyone excluding Seungho just sitting around chatting while squishing ~~~~~. Dongjoon threw rocks at them (except for ~~~~~, she did nothing wrong) and we gave them glares. We could see fear coming out of their eyes as they knew that our split personality was showing.

"What the hell are you guys doing chatting away and sitting on top of ~~~~~" I barked. They all gulped and ran away leaving ~~~~ behind. I went to help ~~~~~~ while Dongjoon ran after them.

"why didn't you just shoot at them" I said while helping ~~~~~ out. "Well I was going to....." she trailed off. I got up and saw that she had a cut on her arm. I grabbed her arm "What the? how you get this? you normally never get hurt" "oh ummmm, Byunghun knife came flying at me and cut my arm" "oh I see" *note to self: give Byunghun a punch in the face* we started walking to where everyone ran away.

"Why do you guys have blood on your arms?" ~~~~~ asked. "oh, well we were both trying to see if we could do arm to arm combat while they were using weapons..... it didn't work out so much after we got shot in the arm"

 

Dongjoon Pov

Everyone started running away as I chased them. They were all in panic mode, knowing what would happen if I caught them. We kept on running and running until we heard battling noises. The 3 didn't care and went to where the noises were, rather than being around me. Which I thought was a smart choice until I saw that Seungho was still fighting 3 groups with so much dead bodies around. They all froze and couldn't move an inch after seeing him.

I laughed so much "ahaha, bad choice, now you have to deal with someone a lot worse than me" I told them while I was still laughing. I mean even I, the one with scary split personality get scared of Seungho while he has his bad split personality. I saw that Seungho noticed us and got more angry and killed everyone off in 5mins. He started walking towards us with his deadly glares, which made everyone gulp, even me.

"uhhh seungho uhh ummmmm" was all that could come out of their mouth, and finally Seungho snapped "What the hell are you guys doing playing chase huh? I see that you guys have free time and didn't use it wisely again. I guess you all finished your enemies already". Seungho normally always gets more opponents than all of us, probably because he has more bad luck than us, we're never too sure.

 

Seungho Pov

I started cracking my bloody knuckles as I got closer to them. *dammit again! why do I always get more opponents than them. and I have blood all over me, hope ~~~~~ doesn't see this and poor Yuki she has to see it*

I gave them all a small beating and just hit Yuki across the head. Just as I was walking over to Dongjoon, ~~~~~ and Donghae appear with wide eyes. *Crap, she sees it now*

"OMG. What happened here?" She said

 

Your Pov

Blood was everywhere, it was making me feel sick and guilty, even though I knew it was fake. I even saw Yuki holding her head while the others apart from Dongjoon were groaning in pain. I think we just saved Dongjoon life.

 

All of a sudden Seungho carried me bridal style and told me to sleep. Which I soon did.

 



 

Wow my first chapter ^_^

I know its not that interesting... but it was suppose to show more of their relationship and personality and what they go through :)