Jealous and Sad Dongwoo

The Special 8~

 

Your Pov

After hiding with Alexander, well not really hiding just blending in with the bodies. Training was over. I didn't really want it to be, even though I could get caught by Dongwoo and the others, I was having fun talking to Alexander. I pouted as I stood up in the room where everyone was appearing (AUTHOR NOTE: you know how people transport from place to place, and they appear like hologram first.... well its kinda like that), Alexander saw me pouting and joked "why are you pouting? don't want to see your beloved boyfriend and friends?" I just looked at him and nodded, "I was having fun talking to you..... and look I have a bit of blood stain on me, they're going to see it" I pouted again. He laughed at me and roughly patted my head.

 

No One Pov

Dongwoo was looking for you as soon as training finished, he didn't even bother to rest or get a drink but you weren't where you were when you were sitting down before training started. He was worried that someone took you or if something happened to you or worse, if you were with Myungsoo. He was about to run but then saw you standing next to Alexander while pouting. *Why is she there? What is she doing with Alexander?* He thought as he ran up to you, "Angel! my baby where were you? why are you here?" You turned your head with slight shock in your eyes after hearing his voice, "I.... was... umm... talking to Alexander" "Oh ok. I thought something bad happened to you" he said relieved and was about to hug you but saw the small blood stain on your shirt. He raised an eyebrow "Why is there blood on your shirt? I haven't hugged you?" Dongwoo had blood on him, since he had to kill so many people for training. "oh um---" You got cut off by Alexander "I hugged her", you looked at Alexander (he also had blood on him, but not too much) as you bit your lip nervously, but mouthed to him 'thank you', you turned to Dongwoo, who was standing there giving Alexander small daggers, jealousy was written on his face because he wasn't the first person to hug you after training. "Dongwooiee, come on, you're all sweaty, lets freshen up" you said to change the atmosphere and to get away from the situation fast. "see you later Alexander" you waved goodbye and dragged Dongwoo.

Dongwoo was pouting the whole way to his and Myungsoo's dorm. "We're here" you said, "let's go in". Before you could turn the door knob, Dongwoo gave you a back hug, his head was on your shoulder and you could here him breathing, both of your hearts were beating really fast. "Angel, why were you talking with Alexander and why did he hug you?" He asked and you could hear the sadness in his voice. There was silence for a few seconds before you spoke "I was looking for oppa and ran into him, so he basically gave me a hug and then well we just started talking while waiting for you", you had to lie to him, you didn't want him getting angry or beating up the teacher who made you enter the training as well. "awwww thanks baby, I guess I was thinking too much" you smiled and unlocked the doors "lets go inside, you need to shower now". You were about to go in but Dongwoo wouldn't let you, and tighten his hug. "umm Dongwo--" "Can we just stay like this for a bit longer, I haven't been with you since that stupid Myungsoo and Seungri took you away from me" "pabo" you whispered and stood there. 

After a few minutes you decided it was long enough and told him to go have a shower or else you wouldn't hug him for a week. He hesitantly let go of you and walked inside the dorm with you. Their dorm was big, it had two bedrooms, a weapon room, a lounge room, a kitchen, and a bathroom, they also had TV's and computers. This was only available to the Top 10 students, the students that were ranked between 11-20 had the same rooms but it wasn't as fancy or big, and then theres the other student's room, it was just an average nice room that only had 1 bedroom to share, a small lounge room and a bathroom. 

"I'll leave your clothes outside the bathroom ok, you just go and have a shower" you told him as he nodded. You could see from his facial expression and how he is acting now, that he wasn't very happy, but a bit sad. You went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then motion your hand to tell him to go shower.

 

MEANWHILE

Alexander went to see the teacher who was in charge of training today.

Alexander Pov

"Teacher, may I ask you why you made Angel enter the training?"

"huh? what do you mean? I didn't know she entered the training" The teacher replied with confused and worried expressions. I suddenly went tensed "So it wasn't you who made her go into training?" "Of course not. I wouldn't do that, she won't be able to handle it, she can't do anything that well" "Was there anyone else with you or took over" I asked since I was curious to find out. "No, it was just me. hmm wonder why she was put in there, maybe malfunction. I'll go ask the technicians to check it out" "Thank you, please tell me if there was anything" I said and left.

*That's strange, there normally never a malfunction. The teacher wasn't lying either. What happened* I thought as I went back to my dorm. "yo, what's up man" my roommate asked (oh and he is the ranked 4th in the school), "hey Kibum..." I started explaining what happened.

 

Back To You And Dongwoo

Dongwoo Pov

I got out of the shower and took the clothes that my baby gave me. I felt more fresh but I still wasn't too happy, and I could tell that my baby Angel could tell as well, I don't want her to feel bad so I must not be like this.

I took a deep breath and the air smelt so good, I followed the smell and found my baby in the kitchen cooking something. I smiled and gave her another back hug. "Oh you done" she said which sounded so cute, I nodded. I stood in that position while she was putting the food onto the plates. "Done~ Now we can eat" she excitedly said and carried the plates to the table, and I just followed her. I felt like a little puppy following his mummy, I just had to follower her right now and be next to her no matter what. I didn't want anyone to come and take her away while I wasn't looking. *Aish. Why do I feel so protective right now* I shook the thought out of my head and sat down in front of her.

Her beautiful brown eyes were just staring at me, with an angelic smile, well that explains her name... She is an angel. I couldn't help but want to grab her and give her a big hug and kiss, but I controlled myself and just ate. Her cooking is the best! She made my favourite Ton Kalbi and spicy octopus with pork. "This---Is----Yummy" I said in between my bites. "I tried my best" She said to me, as she got up. "where are you going?" I stopped eating and asked, hoping she wouldn't leave me. "Just going to take a shower" she said and left. I quickly finished the food, went and got her some clothes to wear. I found the PJ that I just bought for her when I went out to do a mission. I left it outside for her then went to wash the dishes. 

After I finished washing the dishes, I went to check on her, she was still in there so I just leaned against the wall waiting for her. She came out wearing the PJ, I couldn't stop staring at her, *wow she is so beautiful. I am so lucky* "Why am I wearing PJs Dongwooie Oppa?" she asked while swinging her arm away from her body, I snapped back to reality and smiled "Yeopo, Baby is so pretty" and was about to hug her but she stopped me "are you going to answer my question" "huh? oh, I want you to stay with me tonight" I answered her as I swiftly lifted her bridal style and carried her to my room. I laid her on my bed and snuggled in with her. I could tell she didn't really want to but she stayed with me anyway, so I was very happy. Soon I fell asleep

 


Kekeke Kibum appeared :P

Thank you subscribers! Love you <3