Forever

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight is the party. You wanted to call Tao and inform him that you wouldn't be going anymore, but he's probably going to be disappointed by that. Moreover, is his birthday today, he should be happy.

You drag your feet to the bathroom and wash up. Later, you went down to the kitchen. 

"Eunbi-ah. You are going out tonight, right?" Your mom asked, while preparing the breakfast for you. You nodded lifelessly, mainly because you would be alone during the party. Tao is so famous, and you would be stuck there with unfamiliar people.

"Why? You don't want to go?" Your mom sat down across you, you stabbed your food bitterly and nodded. 

"Sehun will be there. He will take care of you. Don't worry." Your mom reassured you. 

You fake a smile and nodded. You didn't want your mom to know that you quarrelled with Sehun again. She would be worried. 

------

After washing your plate, you went up to your room. Just then, your phone rang and you stumbled while trying to pick it up.

"Hello?" 

"Luhan?" You asked, unsure of who it is. 

"Yes, silly. Is me." He chuckled from the other side.

You rubbed your neck awkwardly and straightened up. "Why? Is unusual for you to call me." You said teasingly. 

"Hey! How can you say that?" He whined. Eventhough you couldn't see his face, you knew by now he was glaring at you. 

"Okay, okay, so why did you call?" You asked, while playing with a strand of your hair.

"Oh! You are going to Tao's party later?" He asked, alittle too enthusiastic. 

"Yes, sadly." You muttered while Luhan just chuckled. He knew you didn't want to go to the party but since you were forced by Tao. You had no choice but to accept his invitation. 

"Is alright, I will be there." 

"Thanks Luhan. Really." You smiled gratefully. 

"I will pick you up later? At 5pm?" He asked again, and you replied him with a small "Yes." 

"See you later then." He yelled into the phone and you just chuckled at his child-like behaviour. 

Since it was still early, you decided to laze on your bed first. 

What would you do when you see Sehun later? Will he ignore you? Will he throw his famous glare at you when you talk to other boys? And the list could go on and on. Many thoughts filled your mind as you imagine the scene at the party later. 

------

You checked your phone and 3.45 flashed on. Just right for me to get ready for the party. You smiled and got up from your bed. You took a shower and wrap the towel around your body. 

You open the closet, and glanced around to find the perfect dress for you to wear to the party. You decided to go with the white dress that has laces on the hem of it (not the one that Sehun had brought)  The dress wrap around your body nicely which shows everyone your perfect figure. 

You curled your hair and put on a light makeup. You weren't the girl that goes for heavy makeup. Hence, you just put on some mascara and a pink lip stick. 

Just then, the door clicked opened. At first, you thought it was your mom. But as you turned around, you saw Luhan standing at the door with his eyes wide opened. 

You stood up and walked over to him. "I'm ready. Let's go." You smiled but Luhan stay rooted to the floor. He was stunned, this was the first time he have ever seen you in such a beautiful state. 

Is not that you weren't pretty before, is just that he had never seen you wearing any makeup or dresses. 

You noticed that Luhan had been standing there for almost a minute. You grab onto his hand and he immediately snapped back to the reality. "Luhan, you alright ?" 

He nodded in response and pull you back, "You look so beautiful" You had a feeling that he wasn't supposed to say this out loud, which makes your heart swell even more. 

"So are you." You compliment and his cheeks flushed. 

-----

Later, Luhan drive you to the destination which was Tao's house. He lived in a mansion and that is why he could organise a party at his house.

Just like a gentleman, Luhan opened the door for you and you went out swiftly. He squeezed your hand, reassuring you that everything will be alright. You smiled gratefully and he led you to the mansion. 

Just as expected, many people were already inside, dancing along to the music. From not far, you could see the birthday boy with Sehun and a few other friends. You froze when Sehun caught you staring at him. 

He whispered something to Tao and he immediately turned around. "Hyung! Eunbi. Over here." He shouted over the loud music. Luhan smiled and brought you over. You quickly released Luhan's hand when you felt Sehun's eyes on you. 

"Damn girl. You are hot" Tao winked and Sehun immediately smack his head. He turned around and glare at Sehun and he returned the glare as well. Tao could only gulped and retreat silently. 

"Eunbi, let me introduce these guys to you." Tao smirked and the boys immediately stood in line. 

"I'm kris." The tallest guy said. 

"I'm chanyeol, the happy virus!" He grinned with his perfect white teeth. His voice doesn't suit his face at all. 

"I'm lay." He smiled sweetly. 

"I'm kai, the y one." He did a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter