Is that you ?

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Sehun decided to sent you back home, secretly hoping that he could stay overnight with you again. But you weren't going to let that happened. 

He took you into a cafe and as always, you were in charge of finding a seat for the both of you and he was in charge of ordering the drinks. 

You smiled in content as you admire the beautiful cafe shop. Not forgetting to admire the way Sehun were cursing about the long queue. Soon, it was his turn to order the drinks. The girl that was standing at the counter has long notice Sehun. 

She purposely batted her eyelashes infront of Sehun, hoping that Sehun would fall for that. You clench your fist tightly as you saw what she did just now. You stood up, wanting to walk over when you heard Sehun said something. 

"My girlfriend is over there, don't you think she will get angry when she sees you doing that?" Sehun said, and the girl hung her head low in embarrassment. 

You tilt your head in confusion when you saw Sehun pointing at you while muttering some words to that girl. What are they talking about ? 

Soon, you settled down when Sehun walk to you with the drinks on his hands. 

"1 cappuccino for a pretty lady." Sehun said as he pass you your drink. He sat infront of you and smiled sweetly. 

"Why?" You asked, while sipping on your cappuccino drink. 

He chuckled and shrugged. "Nothing, I just find that girl hilarious." 

"Hmmm" was the only reply you gave him. Mainly because you were jealous again. You hated the fact that you were the only one who was getting jealous because of Sehun while he didn't show any feelings when you were seen with other guy. Well, you didn't have any actually. 

He smirked evilly, knowing that you were silently killing the girl inside but again, you didn't like to admit the fact that you were jealous. But Sehun has his ways to make you admit it. 

"That girl is actually quite pretty though, I wonder if she has a boyfriend." He placed his hands under his chin as if he was thinking about something. 

You decided to brush away the jealousy while staring at your phone. For a minute, it was totally silence. Until he spoke again, "Maybe I should talk to her again, she seems interesting." 

Your jaw dropped when he say that, "Are you serious about it ?" 

"Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter