Broken promises

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, I'm back." You close the door behind you and place your shoe on the shoe rack.  Eventhough you were far from being happy, You didn't want your mom to be worried about you. 

She wipe her hands with the apron that was tied around her neck. She came out of the kitchen and greeted you with a smile. However,  it was immediately replace with a frown. She realised that your eyes were swollen and red. Did she cry ? 

She place her thumb on your cheek as a tear fall down from your eyes again. "Eunbi-ah, what's wrong?" 

"Omma." You cried as she pulled you into a hug. She run her fingers through your hair to calm you down. And somehow, it works. She let go of you and wipe the tears away. Your mom never failed to amaze you. 

"Tell omma, did anyone bully you?" She eye you suspiciously. No matter how hard you tried to lie, she would still find a way to let you spill out the truth.

You let out a sigh and sniffed, "Sehun.." 

Your mom nodded, she wasn't surprised that he was the cause of it. However, she wondered what happened to the both of you. She knows clearly that you love him, and she can see that Sehun do have a feeling towards you as well. 

"Why? What did he do ?" Your mom question you back. 

"H-his girlfriend is back.. He don't love me anymore.." You whispered weakly. Your mom's face immediately went pale. Wasn't Eunbi his girlfriend ? 

Your mom patted your back softly. "Is alright, Eunbi-ah. Everything will be over soon." Sadly, your mom didn't know how to cheer you up. The only thing she could do was to make sure that she stop questioning about you and Sehun for now. 

"No matter what happened, I will always be here for you. You won't be alone." Your mom said and patted your head. You smiled softly, telling her that you were feeling much more better after talking to her. 

Later, You excused yourself and went back to your room. It was a cold and chilly night, you were hoping that everything was a just dream. But reality was always cruel. Just like that, you fell asleep with the tears still streaming down your face. 

Sehun, Do you know how much it hurts?

----

The next morning, you woke up and sat on the chair next to your bed. You wasn't sure whether you should go to school anot. Seeing him wasn't going to make you feel any better. 

"Should I go?" You question you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter