Ridiculous

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes tiredly and reached out for your phone. It has been ringing for the third time already. Whoever that is, he's going to get it from me. 

"What do you want?!" You yelled into the phone, not caring to check who was it.

"Eunbi" Sehun grinned evilly. 

Your eyes widened when you realised that it was Sehun. You straightened up and brushed the knots out from your hair with your hands.

He cleared his throat and replied, "I'm outside now" 

"Oh-----" 

"Reaching your house in 3 minutes." 

"What?!" You blurted out. "You are coming over ?"

"Of course, you better wake up and get ready." You rolled your eyes while imagining his smirking face. Sehun is having so much fun while teasing you. 

"Get ready for what?" You pretended to be uninterested. 

"Date"

"Hey! I didn't agreed on that." You argued while stepping out of your bed. You opened your closet and glanced around, finding something to wear. 

"Whatever, you are mine today." He responded and hung up the phone immediately. 

You stifled a laughter and check on your phone. 12.30 flashed on. "I better get ready now" 

-----

Later, you packed your bag when the doorbell rang. You didn't take the effort to open the door for him since you know your mother will do it anyway. 

You went down the stairs only to be greeted by laughter from your mother and Sehun. You tip toed alittle, and sneaked behind the sofa. "She really did that?" Sehun exclaimed while holding onto his stomach. 

What are they talking about?

"How long are you planning to hide there?" Sehun smirked. You straightened up and greeted your mom. 

"Eunbi-ah. Sehun is bringing you out today. Behave yourself, alright?" 

You nodded in response and glare at Sehun. "You better take care of me." 

"When have I ever not?" He smirked at your reaction. You kissed your mother on the cheek and Sehun copied you as well.

"Bye omma. I will take care of Eunbi. Don't worry." Sehun beamed, your mother nodded and smiled sweetly at the two of you.

He you to his car and you stepped in. "Where are we going ?" 

"Somewhere." He winked. 

"You  look beautiful by the way." The familiar heavy pounding of your heart came back as he said those words. 

You shrugged, and buckle the seatbelt to keep you safe. "You are driving again?" 

"Why? Haven't you seen me drive?" He answered back teasingly. 

"I did. But that was when you have no license." 

"I have it now." He smirked. 

"When did you get your driving license?" He switched on the engine and face you, "three days ago." He winked. 

Oh god. I hope we don't die. 

You shift around,  trying to figure out where he was bringing you to, "Relax, will you?" He chuckled. 

You scoffed and turned around to look at him. "What did my mum tell you?" 

"Nothing." He stifled a giggle. You eyed him suspiciously and beg, "tell me, please. If not, I'm jumping out from here." 

"You woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter