Lock again

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe I'm partnered with her ! " Mina complained. You could only rolled your eyes at her rude comments about you. You didn't know how did Mina even became a queenka. She's indeed pretty. But what's the point of being pretty if you have an evil heart? 

"I'm so glad that Sehun Oppa broke up with her! She's such a loser." Mina said loudly. You shut your eyes tightly and pretended to be ignorant about what she said.

On the other hand, Sehun were trying to restrain himself from going against Mina. He wanted to defend you so badly. But again, he doesn't have any reasons to do that. The only thing he hoped was for you to stand up for yourself. However, your thoughts wasn't the same as him. 

"Yah. Go and collect the science materials." Mina ordered. You furrowed your eyebrows angrily as you saw Mina sitting down, with her arms crossed over her chest. You clench your jaws tightly as you glared at her. She can do it herself. 

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up! I want to get an "A" for this experiment. You better don't screw it up." She replied in a cocky manner. Stay calm. You reminded yourself as you walked towards the teacher's table to collect the stuffs. 

Later, you turned around and saw Sehun staring at you. At first, you were unsure if he was looking at you. But after glancing around, you realise that you were the only person standing infront. It means he's looking at you! 

As much as you want the eye contact to last, someone have to break it. "Hurry up! Why are you so slow?!" Mina scolded as she slam her hands on the table. 

You quickened your speed and went back to your seat. However, Sehun were still looking at you. How he hoped he was partnered with you. 

You poured the acid into the beaker before stiring it up. You were too focus on the experiment to notice Mina, who was standing behind you. She wasn't interested in anything but you. Her motive was to make you look embarrassed infront of Sehun.

She poured the hot water into one of the small beaker and walked towards you. "Eunbi, do you need some water?" She fake a smile. You furrowed your eyebrows from her sudden change of attitude towards you. 

"Yes, thank you." You replied and divert your attention back to the experiment. Mina smile evilly before lunging towards you. 

"Awwww!" You yelled as the hot water landed on your hands. "Eunbi-ah. I'm sorry ! I didn't mean it." She apologise but no sincerity were heard in her words.

Sehun look up from the commotion, only to see your hands red and swollen. He stood up and dashed to you. 

"Who the hell did this?" He hissed and glanced around the students before stopping his eyes on Mina. 

"I-I didn't did that on purpose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter