Invitation

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slam the door open. Indeed, the classroom was empty. You came to school earlier than usual, hoping to find that particular person here. Yes, and that is Oh Sehun. After the small quarrel with him yesterday, you never heard anything from him. And you were kind of worried by that. 

You sighed, and sat down on your chair. Glancing around the classroom, you can't help but realise that Sehun had changes you a lot. Last time, you were cold and oblivious of your surrounding, well, partially because of your father's incident. 

But after meeting Sehun, you became the bright and cheerful girl. Which was the total opposite of what you were in the past. 

You can never imagine the days without Sehun.. He is your star, the one who brightened up your days when you were covered with darkness. Your one and only angel. Like what he had promised. What would you do without him? 

Just then, the door slam open again. Just as expected, he was standing there. You wanted to be normal by saying "Hey Sehun, how are you?" But you knew you couldn't do that. It wasn't your fault that the two of you had quarrelled yesterday, it was because Sehun was totally being ridiculous. 

What's wrong with going out with Luhan? He's such a gentleman. You really can't understand why Is Sehun making such a big fuss over such a small matter?

You kept your eyes on the ground while Sehun took a seat beside you. 

"Hi" you muttered softly, hoping that even at this small volume, Sehun could still hear you. 

He nodded, and buried his face into his hand. "Sehun-ah, are you alright ?" You asked worriedly, and placed your hand on his shoulder. Once again, he ignored you and jerked your hands away. 

"Sehun, what's wrong? If is because of yesterday, I'm sor-----" 

"I said I'm alright!" He yelled, standing up from his chair. You flinched from the sharpness of his tone. What's wrong with him today? 

"I-I'm sorry, alright? I shouldn't have talk to you." You mumbled, feeling as small as ever. Sehun is on his mood again. I should just leave. 

You nodded to yourself and stood up, but a hand grab onto your small wrist. You turned around, staring at Sehun, who was looking at you as well, "Where are you going?" 

"I'm leaving. Isn't that what you want?" You hissed, glaring down at him. 

The guiltyness in him arise. He's intention wasn't to chase you away. It was his jealousy that ruined everything. 

"Sehun. Why are you being such a jerk? Don't you know I-----Yah! Where are we going ?!" Before you knew it, Sehun grab onto your wrist and pull you away. You tried to struggle out of his grip, but he would only hold you even tighter. 

You kept quiet and let him pull you to wherever he wants to go. Along the way, many students were staring at the two of you. You tried to cover your face so nobody knows your real identity. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter