I wish you were mine

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we gonna do?" You panicked while looking at him.. Sehun was pretending to be worried but in actual fact, he didn't mind getting locked in the same room with you. 

"I don't know." He shrugged and that totally angers you. 

"How can you be so calm when it is all your fault ?" You scolded.  He gave you an apologetic look and sat down. 

You stood there, cursing at him for being the main reason of getting lock in the room. 

He broke into a laughter while you just glared at him, "Lets just wait till the morning comes." He said calmly. 

You nodded in response as you took a seat beside him. You roamed through your bag to find something. Your phone. You needed to inform your mom that you wouldn't be back till tomorrow and hopefully she wouldn't be so worried. 

However, you didn't know what to tell her. Are you gonna tell her the truth or lie to her ? 

You pressed the "call" button and it went dialing for awhile until your mom pick up the phone. 

"Omma." You called. "I-I wouldn't be home till tomorrow." 

"Why? Anything happened?" Your mom asked worriedly. You bite your fingers nervously and steal a glance at Sehun. He let out a sigh and snatch the phone away from you. 

"Ommonim. I'm Sehun." He said calmly. You wave your hands back and forth, signalling him not to tell your mom that you were locked in a room. She would be worried. 

"Oh. Sehun-ah" Your mom greeted happily. You snickered as your mom seem to like Sehun more than you.

"Ommonim, Eunbi is with me now. And she's staying overnight, I wonder if that is alright for you? " he asked respectfully. At first, you thought your mom was going to reject his offer. But her answer was totally different from what you have thought. 

"I'm alright with it! Have fun. And don't do anything silly." Your mom chuckled evilly and she immediately hung up the phone. 

Sehun throw the phone back to you and you catch it clumsily. "Shouldn't you say thank you?" 

You stare at him in disbelief, "If it wasnt for you, I wouldn't end up being h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter