Break up

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are so dumb." Tao hissed while taking a sip of his drink. Sehun turned around, meeting his cold eyes with Tao. "You are not helping me with that" 

Tao shrugged and scoffed, "You have already lost your chance."

"What do you mean by that?" 

Tao let out a small sigh. When is this kid going to learn his lesson ? 

Sehun stare at Tao for a few seconds till he was impatient, "Hyung. What are you trying to say?"

He shook his head, "Oh! Is Luhan back?" Tao question him back, obviously ignoring his question. 

"Hmm" Sehun mumbled softly. Somehow, the name "Luhan" make him feel so uncomfortable. Of course, he was oblivious of that. But Tao was smart enough to notice that. 

"Why? Isn't Luhan your best cousin?" Tao asked. 

"Of course, but.... I don't know anymore." 

Tao sat there quietly, he didn't know what to tell Sehun when he doesn't even understand the situation now. But there is one thing for sure, it has to do with you.

"Hyung." Sehun called. He hesitated for awhile before spilling out his thoughts. "Why does my heart hurt so much when I see Eunbi and Luhan together? Is so painful that I thought I'm dying." 

"You are just jealous." Tao simply answered. 

Sehun stare at the ground, smashing the can in his hands."What can I do? I don't know how long I will be able to endure this pain" 

"Choose. Youngmi or Eunbi." Tao asked, more like demanding him to do it. How can someone be as stupid as Sehun? Isn't it obvious that he still loves you?

"What are you----" 

Tao sent a glare to Sehun who was also glaring back at him. "Just shut up and let me finish what I want to say." 

"Eunbi is a wonderful girl. If you don't love her, atleast give her a chance to move on. I can tell, Luhan loves her. So why not----" 

"NO! " Sehun protetsed. He wont let Luhan have you, definitely not him.

" If you don't agree to that. Does it mean that you still love her?" 

"I-----don't know." He whispered.

Tao groaned, "Is just a simple question, do you love her or not?" 

"I-I do love her." Sehun admitted. Tao pumped his fist in the air. Finally, Sehun had admitted that he still have feelings for you. Is something worth celebrating for. But n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter