You are mine

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you went to school as usual. After that argument with Sehun, you didn't talk or message him anymore. You just realised that it would be better if you distant yourself from him. Atleast, you wouldn't get hurt anymore. 

You walked to your classroom and settle down. Like a good student, you pulled out your books and prepared for the first lesson. You turned your head slightly and stare at the table beside you. Of course, it reminds you of Sehun. 

You miss him, no doubt. But somehow, it would be better if you get used to this feeling. He wouldn't be there for you like how he did in the past. 

Just then, the door slammed opened. You look up, only to be greeted by the flower boy. "Hey, Luhan." You smiled. 

"Are you free now? Y-you know, we still have-----"

"Sure" you agreed and stood up, pulling him away from the classroom. You needed something or someone to keep your mind away from Sehun, and Luhan would be the best person to help you. 

-----

You and Luhan went to the school's garden. Since it was still early, you thought this would be the perfect place to hang around in. "So, did Sehun send you home that day?" Luhan asked. 

You thought it was normal for him to ask about Sehun, since they were cousin. But again, does that really matter to him? 

"Yeah. We just hang around and he send me home afterwards. Nothing special." You lied. 

He nodded and sat down on the grass, leaning himself on the tree. You look at him blankly before placing yourself beside him. "You know, I got so worried that day." 

"Why?" You asked, unsure. Why would he be worried about you ? You were with Sehun. He's capable enough to protect you from anything.

"I know what you are thinking. I just thought you would get back with him." He look up and you could see his eyes filled with pain. What's wrong with Luhan today? He seem so troubled. 

"Luhan, are you sick?" You asked and place your palm on his forehead, feeling his warm temperature on it. No fever, nothing. 

He grab your hand and look at you directly. "I'm not sick. I'm just confuse." 

"Confuse of wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter