Heart to Heart

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later, Sehun drag you to the mall. Your eyes widened from the amount of people inside. He then pull you to a shop, selling clothes and accessories. You didn't understand why he decided to bring you here. You weren't in need of any clothes. 

"Go on. Pick anything you like." Sehun crossed his arms and lead you to the female section. 

"Why? I'm not in need of any clothes." You argued. 

"I just want to buy you something. Is alright, just choose anything you like. I will pay." 

You opened your mouth to say something, but Sehun immediately shut you up by shoving a few pieces of dress to you. Then, he pulled you to the fitting room. 

You stood there blankly. Sehun smirked, "You know, I can come in and help you undress." 

You shook your head quickly and close the door immediately. "Stupid Sehun and his ertness." You muttered. 

"What?! Did I heard you calling me?" Sehun yelled from the outside. You bite your lips and cursed. 

After around 10 minutes, Sehun were still standing outside. He tap his feet impatiently and glance around. There were a lot of people standing outside the shop, mainly girls. But luckily, Sehun paid the manager to not allowed anybody to come in and disturb them. 

He then knocked on the door, "Eunbi? Are you alright? Do you need help?" 

"I-im alright." You stuttered. In actual fact, you were changing into one of the dress you seem most comfortable in. It was a white dress that ended right above your knee. But the problem was the zip located behind your back. Your hands wasn't long enough to reach it and you were now struggling. 

"Really? You don't sound like you are okay" Sehun asked worriedly. "Just open the door and let me in." 

You sighed and turn the door knob. Immediately, Sehun step in and close the door behind him. Luckily, the fitting room was big enough to fit two person. 

"What's wrong?" He asked and your face heated. 

You pointed to the zip behind you and Sehun chuckled. "You should have called me in earlier." 

"That's embarrassing, you know." He chuckled. 

"Turn around." He said softly. You followed his order and turn around, he lift your hair up and signal you to hold onto it. His hand then grab onto the small zipper. Slowly, he pulled it up, touching a small part of your and that sents a shiver down your spine. 

"There, done." He said.

"Thanks." You smiled, wanting to open the door. But his body step infront and blocked you from doing that. 

"You look beautiful." 

"Liar." You stuck out your tongue playfully. 

"No, I'm serious." Sehun said, with no hint of playfulness on his face. 

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He leaned in and place a soft kiss on your earlobe. You shivered and blushed when he did that. 

"Are you blushing?" He teased. 

Stupid Oh Sehun. He just ruined the moment.

"Get out. I'm going to change." You glared and pushed him out of the fitting room. 

You were about to close the door when he use his hand to block it. "No. Just wear it. I will pay." 

Your eyes rounded, "What----" 

He pull you to the counter and you stumbled alittle. "I want this dress and all of this." He throw all the clothes he had picked up earlier onto the counter. "And deliver all of this to my house."

"Yes, Mr Oh." One of the female employee replied. 

--------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter