Dumb boyfriend

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, the news about you dating with Sehun had been spread around the whole school. Since Sehun was a kingka, many people were surprised that he chose you instead of the queenka.

You walked to your locker, avoiding the weird stares from the students. Somehow, you wasn't used to the attention that they were giving you. 

You were always a "loner" and they could care less about you. But now that you are together with Sehun, everything changes. 

You slam your locker shut as someone hug your waist from behind, "Hey, y" He whispered seductively.

 You let out a sigh and turned around, smacking his arms playfully. "Don't do that,  many people are watching." 

He scoffed and straightened up, cursing those people for staring at the two of you. "Get lost." He hissed and the students immediately ran off. In a split seconds, the hallway was already empty. 

"Done. Nobody is going to disturb us anymore." Sehun smiled, changing back to the sweet personality he have. 

As you were in your deep thoughts, he took the chance and peck your lips softly. 

He ran his fingers through your hair and muttered softly, "I miss you" 

"We just met yesterday." 

"Whatever, I still miss you, do you miss me?" He asked and a smile plastered on his lips. 

You nodded shyly and turned away. Sehun just smirked, satisfied at your answer. He look at his watch and 8.30 flash on. We still have some time.

"Let's go back to class now." He said, grabbing your hands and pulled you away. 

As you walked pass the classes, everyone would peeked over and gossip about you and Sehun. Some were supportive about it but mostly were bashing about you. 

"She isn't even pretty, why does Sehun Oppa even likes her?" 

"He's just probably playing with her" 

"I don't care. Oppa will forever be mine." 

Hearing those words, Sehun were burning with anger. He's okay if someone is bad-mouthing about him. But he wouldn't be able to take it if is about you. 

He slam the door open and walked towards the groups of girls. They gasped and fangirl when Sehun were standing infront of them. You stood at the door, wanting to go in. But Sehun's fangirls were blocking you. 

"What did you say just now?" Sehun hissed, kicking the chair infront of him, making it fall. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter