Hurt

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need to talk to you." Sehun said as he pulled you out of the classroom.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Are they in a relationship or what? He shrugged and glanced around. Sehun had just left, and he's now alone. Ah ! Tao ! He's probably in school.

He dashed to the door, ignoring the squealed from his new fangirls.

You kept quiet and let Sehun pull you to the rooftop. Once he reached the top floor, he slam the door opened and released your wrist.

"I'm sorry." He whispered softly, looking at your red and sore wrist. He didn't realised that he was practically squashing your tiny wrist.

You fake a smile and wave your hand back and forth, pretending to be alright. 

"Sehun?" You asked, feeling unsure. 

"Are you alright?" You tried to cupped his face with your hands but he immediately shove it away.

"Don't touch me, please." He begged.

You flinched from his roughness and nodded in response. Sehun wasn't the same anymore. He seem to be so weak, as if something were troubling him. Your heart hurt so much from this sight. You wanted to help him, but you didn't know how. 

And, the two of you stayed like this for 10 minutes. Nobody spoke a word. You just stood beside him, stealing glances every 1 or 2 minute. 

"Eunbi." Sehun said, breaking the silence. You turned around and a smile spread across your lips. He was finally talking to you. But his voice, was sharp and cold. 

"Do you remember the first day I met you?"

"Of course, I wouldn't forget about that." You said, with the smile still plastered on your face. Sehun looked away, not daring to have eye contact with you. 

"You said I look like one of your friend. Younggi? Or Yongji?." You smiled cheekily. 

"Is Youngmi. She is my ex-girlfriend." Sehun said as you stiffened from this. Something tells you that it was a bad idea to talk about her. 

"Eunbi-ah.. She's back now.." 

You turned around, stunned at what he just said. "What do you mean by that?" You asked hesitantly.

"She's back now.. I just met her yesterday." He explained. 

You let out a small and inaudible sigh, "Is alright. I mean you are still friends----"

"We have never broken up before." He cut you off.  "I thought she was dead, but now she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter