Cousin

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Youngmi sat on the the bench. They make sure to leave some gap in between them to lessen the awkwardness. Nobody spoke a word. They didn't know what to say, in fact.

"Where have you been ?" Sehun whispered, only enough for Youngmi to hear the words that he have been wanting to ask. 

Youngmi stiffened, she didn't know where or how to begin it. She knows that Sehun has some hatred against her now. She just wanted to make things better.

"I...." She trailed off, only to get cut off by Sehun. 

"What the hell do you want to say?!" He growled. Losing his temper infront of Youngmi. She flinched at how sharp his voice was. Something told her that Sehun was different from before

"Where were you when I needed you ? Why did your parents lied to me ? Am I not important to you?" And the question can be listed on and on. Sehun had so many questions that he have been wanting to ask her. But for now, those were enough. 

"Sehun. I don't know how to say." Tears were threatening to fall down from her eyes. She can't cry, because she isn't in the position to do that. After all, she was the one who abandoned him first. 

"Then why are appearing infront of me now?!" Sehun shouted, earning unwanted glance from the people around them. 

"You don't know how much I suffered.." 

"Then you ing tell me!" He ruffled his hair in frustration. Until then, Youngmi remained slient. She was trying to process everything that have happened to her the past 1 to 2 years. As for the impatient Sehun, he decided to leave for now. He can't bear to see the person he loves so much crying infront of him. 

"Please.. Sehun, listen to me." She begged. Sehun crossed his arms infront of his chest and sat on the bench again. 

"I'm sorry that I left you. I didn't do it on purpose." She said, pausing for a moment to see Sehun's reaction. His poker face was still stuck on his face. He nodded in response, signalling her to continue. 

"It was true, I did got into a car accident. I was sent to the hospital. The reason why my parents lied to you was because they didn't want you to get too upset over me. The doctor said that it was impossible for me to wake up from coma. Hence, I was sent to Australia for a more detailed surgery. The surgery was successful. But I don't remember anything, not even my parents. I used up almost a year to fully remember everything. To remember that I onced love a guy name Oh Sehun. I know he's upset because of me, that why I'm back to make sure that I can mend his wounded heart. I know is impossible for him to heal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter