His Confession

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up as usual for school. You went to your locker to collect your books and went back to your class. What surprise you a lot is, Luhan were seating on your chair, with his head leaning on the table.. You smiled and walk over to him.

"Luhan." You called. 

He look up, with a smile plastered on his face, "Eunbi." 

"What are you doing here ?" You place your bag on the floor and sat on Sehun's chair. 

He rubbed his neck awkwardly and said, "I was wondering if you are free this afternoon. I want to bring you out." 

You thought for awhile but accepted it anyway, "Sure. I have nothing do it anyway." 

Luhan's face immediately brightened up, "I will pick you up later then !" He smiled, rushing for the door. You shake your head amusingly and scooted over to your seat. 

Just then, Sehun stepped into the class. You smiled and wave alittle, instead of waving back, he yawned and nodded to you. 

"I'm so tired." He lean back to his chair and shut his eyes tiredly. 

You smirked, knowing that it was his problem for the cause of his tiredness. 

Yesterday, Sehun was begging you to let him stay overnight at your house. But you refused, and of course, he wouldn't let you go so easily. In the end, you reached home at around 2.00am, which means you only have about 4hours of sleeping time. 

But surprisingly, you ain't as tired as how Sehun is. 

"Then why did you even come to school?" 

He opened his eyes and leaned in, "Isn't it obvious? I want to see you." 

You scoffed and pouted, "Don't lie! You came to school because you will get another detention if you skip school today!" 

He looked at you, acting as if your words hurt him a lot. "How could you say that? I really want to see you." 

You sent him a death glare and he immediately shut his mouth. You took out your textbook as the teacher walks in. 

You place your hand under your chin to support your head. As you take down the notes from the whiteboard, a paper ball roll to your table. Of course, it was Sehun. 

You eye him suspiciously and he smiled innocently. "Open it." He mouthed. 

You look up, making sure the teacher wasn't looking. You opened the crush paper and the first thing that came to your mind was Sehun's ugly handwriting. 

"Are you free later?" He wrote.

You scribble down a "why" and threw it back to him. 

After a while, the paper ball was on your table again. "I want to bring you out later" 

"I can't." You whispered to him and the crease on his forehead deepened. "Why?"

"I'm going out with Luhan later." 

"What?!" He yelled and stood up from his seat. Everybody's attention turned towards him. The teacher slam the book on the table and sent a death glare to Sehun, who was now embarrassed by his sudden outburst. 

"Mr Oh, I don't think you want a detention, am I right?" The teacher said, with a slight sarcasm in it.

Sehun nodded and sat down immediately. His face became dark as you stare at him. "Don't go." 

"What?" You asked. 

"Don't go out with Luhan." He said with a harsh voice. You shrugged and cluck your tongue, "Why can't I ? I mean, Luhan is a nice person. He wouldn't do anything to me." 

"I know! But, I don't want you to be alone with him!" He said, voice full of jealousy. Your eyes narrowed in frustration. "You are such a stupid jerk." 

"And you are such a stubborn brat." He retorted. 

"What? I'm a brat now?" He nodded calmly. "Says the person who don't allowed me to go out with Luhan." 

"I have my own reason." 

"And what is that?" You furrowed your eyebrows at him. Sometimes, Sehun really confused you a lot. How can he be so loveable at one moment, but the next moment, he's being such a total jerk. You hate to admit it, but Luhan is so much better than him. 

"I-I----" You sighed and cut him off. "See, Oh Sehun. You are not giving me a good reason why I shouldn't go out with Luhan." 

You stare at him, hoping that he was going to say something like, I'm jealous, that's why I don't want you to go out with Luhan. But, somehow, he always disappoints you.

Sehun gave up and he rubbed his temple, "Whatever, Choi Eunbi. If you want to go, just go. I just hope it rains later so that the two of you will be soaked under the water." He cursed, and you looked at him with an angry expression. 

"I really hate you for this." You excused yourself and went to the washroom. Sehun slam his hand on the table and a loud "bang" echoed the whole classroom. 

"Detention for you, Oh Sehun !" The teacher scolded. Sehun bite his bottom lip and cursed. 

-------

After going to the washroom, you tried to stall some time by walking around the school. Of course, not getting caught by any teachers. You didn't want to go back, especially when Sehun is on his "mood" again. He can be kind of freaky. 

You walked and kept your eyes on the ground. As you turned for the corner, you bumped into someone. Before your body hits the ground, a hand caught your waist and prevent you from falling. 

"Thanks a lot-------Luhan?!" 

"Hey." He grinned, releasing you from his grip. 

"What are you doing here?" He question you. 

"Hmm, I just came out from the washroom?" You said, unsure at your answer. Luhan nodded, but chuckled at the same time. "The washroom is at the other end though" he pointed behind him.

You rubbed your neck awkwardly and laughed. Luhan decided to send you back to your class. Along the way, you told him about the small quarrel you had with Sehun earlier on. He nodded quietly, listening to everything you had just said. 

"Then, should we not go anymore?" He asked and you shook your head immediately. "Is alright, we don't have to listen to him. He will be alright by tomorrow." You convinced. 

Luhan nodded. He knew why Sehun didn't allowed you to go out with him. Sehun is his cousin after all. He understand him more than anyone else do. Luhan shoved his hands into his pocket and walked cooly. That really reminds you of Sehun. Indeed, they are cousin for something. 

Soon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter