Jealousy

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, you went to school earlier than usual. Because you were hoping that you could catch a small nap before the school starts. As you make your way to your locker, you saw Sehun talking to a girl. With her arms hook around his waist. 

You clench your jaws tightly upon seeing how close they were. Somehow, you felt yourself burning with anger and you were trying to calm yourself down by taking in deep breath.

Choi Eunbi, just pretend you never see anything. 

Unfortunately, in order to get to your locker, you had to walk past them. You shut your eyes tightly and make a small steps towards them, hoping that they didn't notice you. 

But, Sehun did anyways. He make his way towards you and ruffled your hair lightly. 

"Eunbi." He said with a smile. 

You let out a few curses before turning around to meet him. "Hey."you muttered softly. 

You looked up, only to see him alone. Where's that girl?

"She is my cousin." Sehun said out of nowhere. You raised an eyebrow at him. Somehow, he always manage to read your mind without you knowing. 

"She's leaving for Japan today. That's why she's here to see me." 

You nodded your head in response. You hate to admit it, but you were jealous, no doubt. But after knowing that she was just his cousin, your jealousy immediately vanished into the thin air. 

"I thought she was your girlfriend." You secretly laughed. 

Sehun smirked and bent down till his head were in the same level as yours. "No one can be my girlfriend except you." 

You rolled your eyes playfully and scoffed, earning an amusing look from him. You were different from other girls. You wouldn't blush easily from his sweet talking and that was one of the reason why he find you amazing. 

"Were you jealous just now ?" He teased. 

"Don't be ridiculous, why would I be?" 

"Don't deny it, I saw how you clench your fist back then. Is so obvious that you are jealous." 

"Whatever " you glared at him and went back to your classes. 

As for Sehun, he went to find Tao as he hasn't been seeing him for a long time. 

"Hyung." Sehun called. Tao turned around and whacked him on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter