Perfect

I'm not your girlfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not going to climb that." You stare at him in disbelief whereas he was looking at you weirdly.

"What's wrong with climbing the fence?" 

"We are gonna injured ourself, and what if we get caught?" 

He rolled his eyes and threw his bag over the fence, "Why don't you just admit it that you are scared?" 

"I-I'm not ! Is just that the fence is so tall and I haven't tried climbing it before. "

 "You don't need to know how, I'm here. I will catch you later. "

 You shook your head vigorously and turned around to walk away, but he was faster than you. He grab your wrist from behind and spun you around, letting you fall straight into his chest.

 "Trust me, I won't let you get hurt." He whispered into your ear and you shivered at the thought of it. You slap his chest playfully and pouted, "Fine, I warn you, if I'm Injured from climbing that. You are dead." 

He showed you an "okay" sign and stood infront of the fence. "I'm going first."

You widened your eyes and went beside him, "Yah! Oh Sehun, becareful, don't you dare fall." 

He chuckled softly, instead of reassuring you, he scoffed and mimicked your actions, "I'm not that weak like you." 

Right after he said that, he started climbing the fence, in a split seconds he was already on top of it. He turned around and smirked at you before jumping down from the fence. He landed perfectly on his leg. Damn.. He got some skills.

"Eunbi-ah, is your turn now." Sehun said as he signal you to throw your bag over the fence, leaving you with no choice, you have to listen to what he says. 

You bite your lower lips nervously and clench your fist tightly. Whatever, I wouldn't die from climbing that. 

You landed your feet on one of the fence. One by one, you slowly climb up. It wasn't as hard as you thought i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter