No respone

This is a lie

“Please survive I love you.....”

“I don’t want to lost you again this time so please don’t make me regret it my angel” Kai

Everyone hang their head low and murmur to themself god know what. Basically Tao Chen Lay Kris Sehun and I stood there next to his bed wait for him to wake up. We keep a close eye on any movement he made but the thing is he never moves.

I don’t know why but this time my heart told me that he’s going to give since he had more trouble. Since day 1 after we broke up I know I was the trouble. I don’t know what I did but I wish he told us er--- I mean me if he’s too shy. His heart is beating but his body didn’t response to anything around him even the thing we said.

“Joonie-ah please don’t play with us anymore because I know that you’re doing this isn’t a good thing we should go along with....” said Xuimin when he broke the silence.

“Joon-ah how could you do this to me??? Why don’t you wake up’’ Luhan

‘YAH PABO I LOVE YOU SO WAKE UP” said Kris as he shouts out loud

Everyone’s eyes pop out because Kris is a silence type of person so it mean that it may be a lot of trouble stuck there in his heart that why he shouted. The point is he just confessed in front of the other.

“Hy-hyung--” Sehun

“Sorry but it’s true and am not going to lost him again even to you guys” Kris talk in a stern kinda way and give us –-of- look.

“You’re not the one who only love him me too.... I LOVE JOONMYUN-HYUNG” Chen said that sentence in a flash but he deepen the part where he said that he love Joonmyun-hyung.

“What the — how dare you challenge me?? I’m the ing leader so you better of-‘’ Kris looked serious with his dark eyes.

“Even through you’re the leader but it doesn’t mean that I have to back off when I love him too. Like I said he’s mine and I’m going to keep him.” Chen face went red and his eyes nearly pop out.

“ you Chen I will kill you--” than Kris launch himself toward Chen but Chen didn’t seem so afraid of Kris so he held out his fist in the air.

“ you hyungs stop being so childish already. You can’t just ing decide who’s going to have him because everyone here love him as much as you do. In the same ing way you love. So stop being so ing childish....” Sehun stop out before anything happen between those two but it seem to work because every movement in the room just stop. We all look at him in disbelief who know he would broke the hell just like that.

I love him too so why don’t you just stop being so mothering childish and clam down--” Sehun

“Sehun-ah don’t think you’re the ing maknae and you could say anything you wants and we’re not angry. God you’re the youngest so started act like one don’t shout at us we’re older than you--- you OH SEHUN” Kris

“Kris-hyung I don’t think it a good time to say something like that even you’re angry... Sehun is right you just can’t decide who should end up with Joonmyun because I like him too and he’s going to choose me over you guys. He’s my lover and he took care of me so well--” Lay turn to Kris and talk but

“ you Lay don’t act like you’re inncence I know that you’re trying to find a way to get in Joonie’s pant too SO SHUT THE UP.” Kris

“ YOU ALL DON’T YOU SEE THAT HE’S SLEEPING. THAT WHY HE WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU. THIS IS THE PROBLEM YOU MADE TO HIM. HE NEED SOME TIME TO THINK. EVEN THROUGH HE’S IN THIS STAGE NOW YOU GUYS JUST CAN’T KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT RIGHT? JUST DO THIS FOR HIM AND SHUT THE UP FOR THIS TME AND WE’LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER. YOU’RE PUSHING IT TOO FAR THAT WHY THIS HAPPEN. GOD YOU GUYS ARE OF AGE ALREADY AND SOME OF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW ALREADY SO WHY DON’T YOU USE THE BRAIN AND THINK ABOUT THIS BETTER THAN MAKING TROUBLE FOR HIM. YOU GUYS JUST MAKE MORE TROUBLE FOR HIM YOU SAID THAT YOU GUYS LOVE HIM BUT WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND HIM AND HELP HIM BETTER THAN MAKING MESS” I broke out the thing I’ve held in my heart all of this time. They looked shocked either it because of what I said  or they just realize what they did.

*ring ring*

The bell from the monitor just ring to alert that Joonmyun-hyung’s heart beat grew weaker and weaker.

We’re in a state of shocked and some of the members ran out of the room to get the doctor but I(Kai) ring the bell next to the bed’s head for the nurses and doctors. After a while the doctors and nurse rushed into the room with panic on their face. They asked us to leave but I didn’t want to leave him him alone by himself. I promise I’ll be next to him no matter what happen.

I stare at the monitor and it show that

/\_ _ _/\ _ _ _/\/\  <----Joonmyun’s heart beat

Before I leave the room I saw that his heartbeat is low and it seem that he have trouble breathing.

After I’m out of the room the doctors seem to be rushing around the room trying to save his life.

Clear

Clear

turn it higher

clear

I know that I just stop breathing from because of the thing I heard from the door. Everyone eyes are wide open and breathing stop. All I could hear bow just my heart beat and the sound of the doctors shouting—Than suddenly it stopped—My breath stop another time

Soon the doctors and nurses rushed out of the room and the personal doctor came to us.

“He’s ok but it seem that he has some trouble breathing. You know even he didn’t response to any call but I’m sure that he could hear everything around him so please don’t stress him out.” He patted my shoulder after he told us and walk away.

“So-sorry hyung” Chen

He heard what we said and he want to give us a warning since he can’t move or come up and stop us so it’s the only way he could do..... hyung I love you...  <-- KAI

 

 

-______________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Hey guys I've finished my test so here an update for you guysssss...

don't be angry with me kkkk I will update moreeeee

thank for the subbies and upvote and do leave some comment.