Good bye Exo

This is a lie

After that day Mr. Soo Man talk to us everything went back to it’s normal way. Joonmyun didn’t move out of our dorm and it’s been 3 days already so it may mean that Mr. Soo man is joking.

He’s been really quiet and he didn’t talk much to each of us but he just took care of us like before. He plays game with us even before he didn’t like to play games. He went out to the mart with Kyungsoo and Lay to get the ingredient for the meal. He bought a lot of food for us and treats us to dinner every weekend. He stays quiet and keeps it cool when we mess thing up. He didn’t scold us like before it does seem weird but none of us dare to ask him. He bought us shoes, clothes and stuff with his money. He answer to our question and treat us so well. He even talk with Kai and stay next to him all the time even before he’s not. He didn’t smile much offend but talk more that is enough for us. Some time he just sit at a side and stare at the air blankly.

 

“Guys you have conference today with Mr. Soo Man and the other S.M artist and that will be the only thing for today. It’ll started at 9 so get ready. We’ll leave in 20” said the Manager.

The managers seem to be weird today with his tone and eyes contact. After hearing the thing the managers said Joonmyun started to stare at the wall blankly again. But this time his eyes sparkle with tears so he quickly brushes it away in case anyone sees. We go into our rooms and do our stuff and get ready in time.

-Joonmyun’s POV-

After that day at the hospital Mr. Soo Man made it clear that am going to be debut again under the new Group called Special.  He leave us alone like he said but he insist me to tell the members what’s going to happen. But I choose not too because I know they didn’t care and I don’t want them to worries about me.

 

After I think it over and over again I think that if I’m not going to be here with them anymore at least make the day I have left with them warmed heart. I want to make it a memory full day of all and make sure they won’t get hurt.

Mr. Soo Man didn’t tell them anything as I wanted and the other managers kept the secret too. I know that I betray them but I did for their own good.

I bought them stuff the thing they wanted I treat them food every time. Even the time is short but I made sure that the remaining time is the best.

I bought new bag and Gucci collection for Tao along with a huge panda teddy for him. I also gave him a small panda which came in pair so I could keep on and he keep one.

I saw the other beanie and kola hat the other day so I bought it for Luhan. I know that he said that he’s manly but deep inside he’s childish. He loves it when people buy him cute stuff and I did buy him many other cute stuff.

For Kris I know that he like unique thing like galaxy and stuff so I bought him a new phone cases with a galaxy on it. He blushed at first but he soon back to normal. I also remember he like that ACE so I bought s 2 new alpaca for him.

For Xumin saw him look at that new shoes the other day at myeongdong so I go back and bought it for him. From the started he insist that I exchange it back because he don’t me to waste my money on him but I know I did the right stuff. I brought him to the famous Chinese food in Korea and order a large amount of bun for him. Before anyone can say a word he started devour the cute bun in his plate.

For Lay I know that he’s a forgetful person so I bought him a vitamin for him to improve his memory. He scolds me at first because he thought that I mess with him and want to about his brain but soon after he finally understands. He gave me a peek on my check and blushed at his action.

Foe Chennie I bought him to the super market the oter day and brought him a new WII to play with. He jump up and down and thank me again and again about how kind I am.

Baekhyunie I bought him a new set SNSD album since I know that he adore them really much. He didn’t have the original album so I decide to give him that as a gift.

For Chnyeol everyone knows that he’s a huge fan boy of sandara so I bought him all the original album of 2ne1 along with a ticket+ back stages passes for the next 2ne1 concert. He scream like hell and tell me that he love me so much.

D.O nothing than kitchen utensil. I bought a new set if kitchen ware even I know that I won’t be there to use the kitchen anymore. I sign him up for the cooking class with the famous chef in Korea.

Sehun get a coupon to the bubble tea house he likes. I also get him a new set of clothes.

For Kai I bought him a new headset and a device to message his leg and waist. He asked one more things.....

-Flashback-

            “Kai-ah what do you want?”

“I want......”

“I bought you a new headset and massager.”

“Thank hyung you don’t need to do that”

“Ï like it--- I hate seeing you hurt without me”

“Hyung don’t say something like that it seem like you’re going to go away”

“No--”

“Hyung can I ask for one more gift”

“You’re greedy but split it”

“I want us to be back like before because I love you. Please Love me again”

I know that this day will come i don’t want him to get hurt but he asked me for this gift so--- I want to make the remaining day the best day ever.

“Ok thank”

“really I love you hyung”

-Back to the future-

I know that am going to hurt him the most but i want it too. The last moment for us.....

“Hyung what are you going” asked Chen

“I’m packing up and get ready. Wae?”

“Nothing but why do you have to pack all of your clothes into a suitcase? Are you going somewhere?”

My throat stuck I don’t know what to say.

“No but our room is so messy so I just wanna clean up”

“Ok hyung--” he answer me but i know that he won’t believe me.

Mr. Soo Man told me to pack the thing ready and the diver’s going to pick it up after they leave so he told me to get it ready.

“Kids it’s time” said the managers

Today the mangers seem so sad but they didn’t make the kid knows.

“Joonmyun-ah are you ready” said one of the manager

“Yeah I will there soon”

After I took all of my thing I look around the room and smile.

‘’Goodbye my room my bed and my everything. I will be leaving now and I don’t think I will come back. I will miss you all.’’

Than I go into the living room where all the fun take place. The sofa I used to cuddle with kai and the other. The thing in the room made my eyes wet with tears.

The kitchen which is my second favorite room. The memory of me and Kyngsoo cooking for the 10 boys. The chair I used to sit in the table I used to lean on. I don’t know when I could see it again.

“Joonmyun-ah palli”

‘’nae’’

I walk out of the dorm where I see all the members and managers stood waiting for me. I gave them a smile and look at the managers, they hid their tears so well even through the tears are overwhelming.

“Let go-- Kaja” Sehun and Tao gave to me and took one of my arm and link them together before started walking away.

 I look back at the dorm---- “”GOodbye Exo, Goodbye forever--- I love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

The story end here everyone... what do you think???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Am just kidding the story don't end here just the chapter... hahah troll...

Sorry for trolling but seriously why don't you guys comment??? Huh!! why are there're so many silent reader please leave a comment each pls am begging you...

I will update soon if you leave some comment.. thank guys

and here the result for the polls

A) KAI (12 votes)
B) CHEN (18 votes)
C) KRIS (36 votes)
D) Other (32 votes)

For the other can you please comment down who do you want them to end up with....

For me I want him to end up with Kai... but let see