A words from the heart part 2

This is a lie

 

Now he turn to Lay and look deep into his eyes and look at his feature carefully. He stop at Lay’s dimple and smile.

“Lay-ah I think I will get enough of your dimples. Every time I look at you and it remind me of your dimple and it’s heartwarming. So from now on please take care of that dimple and smile more. It makes people relax and refresh. I also tell you a lot about your dancing right? I know you like dancing and it’s perfect. I some time wishes that I could dance like you do. I will remember the memory we have together especially at the practice room. We spent more time with each other there and I promise you I’ll cherish those memories forever as long as I’m still breathing. Lay-ah please take care of your health well cas hyung won’t be there and look after you again. People our fans will be there to cheer you up like before!!  So thing can be so rough but please help Kris lead the group nae?” Joonmyun said and he walk up to Lay and hug him with tear flow all over Lay’s shirt.

Lay cried and cried his eyes are red as tomato and vein are seen from the outside. Lay just can’t imagine life without Suho. Suho is the mother of the group and the life of his existence. Lay held on to Suho’s fragile body and won’t let go. He sob his heart out. He just wanna stop suho from leaving in every way.

“Please don’t do this.  Suho you never know how much you mean to me and how much I need you to survive. You’re the only thing that kept me going and living. I just can’t imagine what will happen if you leave my life. I just can’t imagine the cold life after you leave. I don’t know a lot of Korean but i know one sentence that I’m meaning to say to you all this time saranghaeyo! Hyung I love you and it’s been forever and I just can’t let you leave! NI SHI WO DE BAO BEI! Hyung you never knows how much it mean to me from all of my effort and now i am a member of Exo under a good leader with the heart of gold and cherish us. To me you’re not just my leader but you are my closet friend the one I can share my secret with, the one I can lean on when am sad.. Hyung please just stay..” Lay just can’t get a hold of himself anymore since it’s the only chance for them. He drop down on his knee and bow. Lay rush down and hug him again but this time Lay was pulled back by Xuimin.

Suho release himself from Lay and walk toward the other members who now are crying and watch him in every movement.

He turn to Chen who now his voice are husky from those crying. He inspect all the feature on Chen’s face and his fallen. Dark circle are forming under Chen’s eyes and he seem that he have lost some weight.

Chen! Hey don’t cry! My Chen please don’t cry anymore I just can’t take it anymore. I don’t want you to use those beautiful voice of yours to cry for a useless living soul like me.. Chen be happy! You supposed to be one of our happy and childish members but now Why cry?  When hyung leaves I want you to be happy and enjoy your life like always. Chen-ah you the sunshine to my world even through am tired from works everyday but you never failed to impress me... Chen hyung won’t be there to back you up anymore with all those mischief and pranking of yours. Those prank never gets old on me right Chennie... Sorry hyung won’t be there to be the victim anymore. And don’t go playing prank on the other hyung cas they are so busy running the group. Chen all thos memory I had with you is with me for the eternity even through am no longer an Exo members. Sorry Chen that hyung isn’t good enough to be your leader anymore and thank you for all the thing you gave and showed me.. I love you Chennie” Suho kneel down and salute Chen but chen drop down on his knee and hug Suho.  

“Hyung you never know how I feel. It have been a pleasure being under your control and having you as  leader. You’re all we asked for! Hyung you know that you’re the most precious thing in my life and the life of Exo members. I know this is the same thing on everyone’s mind right now. How can we live our life without you our angel guardian? Hyung those prank I hit on you these year I did it just to get your attention and put on me and only me! Hyung all those time I spend with you I realize that you’re my air that I need.. Please hyung I love you! Don’t you ever dare to leave us.” Chen look into Suho’s eyes and held on to Suho’s hand tightly afraid that  Suho will leave them this moment. Suho pull his hand back and hug him for the last time then turn to baekhyun.

Ah Baekie! My other youngster. Baekhyun-ah don’t cry cause crying doesn’t suit you. Where is my playful and overjoyed Baekhyun. If he’s in there please bring him out. More important please make other person smile since I think it your job. hahahaahha poor me I’m going crazy... Anw Baekhyun-ah you’re the life of happiness of the group so don’t cry. I leave but your responsibility remand. I truth you to make them laugh again k?” He hug Baekhyun and pat on his shoulder but Baekhyun won’t let go.

Baekhyun-ah let me go” Suho coo in his ear

‘NO’

“No i won’t let you leave me again. Hyung am sorry that last time I said those stuff. Until today I still think of those words I said to you. I still blame myself for sayimg such a stuff to you and that why you have to leave us! It’s my fault that you have to leave Exo not just me but Exo! I don’t want you to leave! Hyung guilt are eating me up right now please dont’t leave.” He pled

No baek! It’s not your fault and it’s the right time you say that and make me realize my rightful place so thank you” Suho said

Suho left Baekhyun sulking on the floor next to emotionless Lay.

He to Chanyeol and then hit him softly on his head.

Yah stop being a perfect tall giant! You’re so rude standing too tall talking with your hyung!! What’ve I teach you Yoda? heheheh Chanyeol! hyung is sorry that I bash you so much for the pass years. But i promise from now on no one will bash you again” Suho said with an eyes close to prevent himself from crying ,uch harder but he couldn’t hold anymore

Hyung.......

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

kyahhhhhhhh am so sorry guys for not being so active for thepast few month am so bz with my test and competition....

I wish my lovely read won't go away yet!!

I promise I will atleast try to post at least 1CHAPTER  a day from now since it's my summer break...

even through it's summer break I have to learn not free all day!! hheheheh

pls enjoy and leave ome comment...

the story poll mayb change on the way!!!!

Lots of comment= Longer and faster the chapter will be!!
Enjoy