Nothing but hurt on both side

This is a lie

*Mama concet*

-Kai’s Pov-

Well after what happen yesterday Suho-hyung didn’t talk to me as usual.

He usually the one who start the conversation first with me but it seem that today he didn’t.

He go into everyone’s room to wait them up because today we have to wake up early to practice since the concert is tonight. But he didn’t come into my room. I was really surprised at first I thought it is him but it true out to be Xuimin-hyung.

“Kai-ah say ah--” said Chanyeol

Chanyeol hyung is feeding me with the food. I didn’t like it but I can’t do anything with it because he’s my hyung. After that Baekhyun Hyung his boyfriend came and drag hyung away from me now I have some freedom to go to my angel. I saw him standing next to Kris-hyung with Tao holding his other hand. Every members except me and the ChanBaek couple is surround him and talk with him peacefully. He didn’t smile alot like before but am glad that he’s smiling.

“Suho-hyung I think I hurt my waist can you give me something to ease the pain?” I pretend that i was hurt so I could talk to him. Usually he’s really caring and treat me really well if I hurt myself so I think that if I use this trick he will fall for me.

But he didn’t reply to me this time he didn’t even look at my face.

“Hyung”

“Really! go to Chanyeol than I’m sure that he’s willing to help you!” he said in a cold voice.

“But-”

“Hyung I need some hot pack for my shoulder”’ said Tao

“Really? Can I see your shoulder? Is it hurt that much? Ok wait here I’ll go to the hotel and ask for them! Wait her ok panda” said Suho

“Hyu-hyung” i fell like my heart going to tear apart! He didn’t care about me his boyfriend well ex-boyfriend. I don’t know why he did that to me?

“hyung-” I fell like crying so I decided to leave for the comfort room.

Am hurt from what he did to me! He never acts like this to me! What have I done wrong that made him this angry with me. I don’t want to breakup with him he’s my everything.

As I reach the comfort room I went into one of the stall and lock myself there with any work.

“Arggghhh--” I hurt someone cried in pain

I can’t help noticing so I knock on the door in case he need my help.

“Are you ok sir?” I asked

No answer but silent

*Suho Pov*

After what happening last night I don’t want to confront him nor Chanyeol so after I woke up all the members except those two I asked Xuimin-hyung to go and wake them. He’s surprise at first but eventually he did it.

After that at breakfast after I left for the hall I notice those 2 are sitting are sitting together enjoy talking.

“Kai-ah say ah--” said Chanyeol

I heard Chanyeol saying his name that why I turn to them and look. Chanyeol is feeding Kai with a spoon-full of rice. Kai open his mouth just like that. They seem so happy together.

But than after the other members finish their breakfast they came crowding around me. I saw him stare at me but I didn’t say anything and pretend that I enjoy it so much. At last the giant is dragged away by Baekhyun and I saw Kai walking toward me. I can’t help but tremble at his sight.

“Suho-hyung I think I hurt my waist can you give me something to ease the pain?” I heard him asking me but I pretend like I didn’t care but in fact I was afraid that he’ll get hurt even more. My body nearly gave up on me that why i turn to him:

“Hyung”

“Really! go to Chanyeol than I’m sure that he’s willing to help you!” I said in a cold voice.

“But-”

 

“Hyung I need some hot pack for my shoulder”’ said Tao

“Really? Can I see your shoulder? Is it hurt that much? Ok wait here I’ll go to the hotel and ask for them! Wait her ok panda” I said but infact am sorry worry about Kai more than this panda maknae but I can’t admit it.

“Hyu-hyung” I heard him calling me after I left but I didn’t turn back and look at him

“hyung-” he said

I fell like crying so I decided to leave for the comfort room instead of going to ask for the hot pack. I said that I’ll go for hot pact but I actually went to the comfort room.

I went into one of the stall and lock the door. I let my tears fall down because I can’t keep it in anymore. I feel so hurt when I did it to him but I know that am not good enough for him so he should go to his Kyungsoo-hyung.

I feel blur surrounded me, my hand are shaking terribly because every time I’m unhappy or emotionally sad I use to cut.

So I took my wallet out and get a new razor away from the box and peal out the rapper. I move the new shining razor to my wrist this time I cut it deeper than last time enough for the blood to flood out like a flood.

“Arggghhh--” i moaned out when the pain took over my body but it soon overpower by the happieness.

I heard a knock at the door because I know that I moaned to loud so it attract some attention.

 “Are you ok sir?” I heard someone ask

Wait that someone is Kai! I know his voice it’s really his so i kept silent I must have cried so hard that why I didn’t hear him coming.

After the I heard the door closed I knew that he left so I could breath easily now.

I look at the new wound I made it just stop flowing because I use the paper to block the wound. I know that I have to go to them now so i threw the razor into the bin and pull my sleeve over my arm.

“What should I do?”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

hey guys I think i'll update the next chapter now because i don't I can do it torommow I have to stared my english class now after a long break minhae..

_________________________________________________________________

'"Don't believ the author she's just lying to get away from updating" said Luhan

"Yah- am really bz oppa!"

"Come on admit it!" luhan

"Annyi because it true"

"I didn't have any line here" said Kris

"I know but it'll come later"

"How about me?" lay

"Me too" Xuimin

"Me three" Chen

"How about me! I should have some to bring those two together!" D.o

"No I don't want you to ruined my punishment for Kai"

"Don't you dare hurt him he's so young" said D.O

"I don't mean it that way oppa! you're so prevent" *Blushed*

"Now will you get them back together?" D.O

"Not now"

"Let kill the author-nim now khayyyyy" D.O
"Oppa help" run and hide behind Suho

"Don't you dare" Suho

"BUt she's hurting Kai"

"He deserved it" Suho

"Heyyy" Kai

"*Suho pull me away and walk away from Kai*

"Hyung!!" Kai