A words from the heart

This is a lie

“Now i have nothing to opposed Mr. So Man I will be Special’s leader like you said. I know it’s the best way to deal with this matter up front so I will do what is right and it’s for the best.” Joonmyun declare out loud since he know that it’s for the best and it’s what they have plan for this whole time.

Everyone include Exo stare at Joonmyun to make sure that he was serious.

“Ok than it’s settle than”

“Hyung please can you just re-think about it? Please please” said Lay

“I’m sorry Yixing but I made up my mind and it’s for the best” answer Suho

“Hyung you have be with us forever.... Isn’t that what you always promise?” aske chen

‘Sorry Jongdae I have to leave’

“Mr. So Man before I leave can I have a words with Exo?”

“Yes you can Suho.. It’s what is right” Mr. Soo man answer Joonmyun and turn to Exo members and gave them a sorry smile

Joonmyun turn to every Exo members and gave them a smile observing their face maybe for the last time.

He stop at Xuimin since he’s the eldest.

“Xuimin-hyung! I know you’re the eldest in Exo but you look so young. You’re supposed to be the leader of Exo because you’re the eldest. Who know you and me could be so close together now since before you’re so silent and don’t talk to any more often. I never believe that you trust me with your secret and tell me everything. Now it’s time you claim your rightful place as leader in Exo. I won’t be there to take care of them anymore and now it’s important that you take good care of them. They only have you as their big brother and don’t make a huge mistake like I do ok?” said Joonmyun as he look into his hyung eyes.

Those eyes are glitter with tears and it’s the first time Joonmyun ever seen his strong hyung with tears linger to be fallen.

Joonmyun I don’t that you ever notice this or not but you’re the one who change me and the one who help me up whenever I’m down. So please don’t do this to me and our team. I don’t think anything I say will change your decision but I know that you won’t be happy to see us suffer. I never wants to be in any position like the leader even they ask me to be. You know why? Because you’re the best leader ever. You’re not only the leader of our group to me but you’re my best friend my closest friend especially the lo-ve of m-my l-life” said Minsoek

Joonmyun sat there frozen on the spot as he heard what Xuimin said

He went over to his hyung and pull Xuimin into a bone crashing hug.

“Sorry I never know that. I’m really sorry Minsoek. I’m sorry! You’re my best friend and the one I trust so much” He said as he said.

Xuimin sat there crying his eyes out after he express all of his feeling toward Joonmyun.

Joonmyun pull away and turn to Luhan the second eldest.

Luhan-ge! I know that you the second eldest but like Xuimin hyung you’re look so young and you were respected alot by our members. I know that you would make a good leader somehow. Ge i know you’re the silent type but you never failed to surpise me with your cuteness and words. Now ge I know that it would be bad if I leave because you have to take care of these ignorant guys right? But I want you to try you’re best and help them out with their problem. I know that you’re a good friend and the best consulter. Thank you for the advice you gave me everytime I have problem and I don’t think that I could ever repay you now. So stay strong and take care of them” Joonmyun said as he hug his Ge.

Luhan who usually cry from a small thing now was a crying mess in Joonymun’s arm.

Joonmyun how would our group go well now without you since you’re the only thing that gave us will to move on with our life. You’re like my motto to carry on. Remember that time I just got to know you guys I’m shy and you’re the one who help me change. Please don’t leave us please

“Sorry but I have too”

Now Joonymun turn to Kris who is the third eldest and the other leader of Exo

Kris-ah are you ok? Now you’re the only leader of Exo or in this case maybe the company will assign other members as the second leader. Anyway I was trying to say that you’re having been a good leader and a better friend. You never know that I’m really jealous of your potential of being a leader. You always been respected since say 1 until now. The kids listen to you well and do as you said unlike me who isn’t good from the started. Now I know why the company assigns you as the leader because you have that will to do everything and control the member well. I don’t why but I jealous but I do.” Joonmyun gave Kris a smile.

Joonmyun don’t you dare leave me..........

 

 

_____________________________________________

Sorry guys for not writing for such along time. But today It Xuimin's birthday so I decide to write even I'm sorry bz now. Sorry if it's too short but I on;y have 40 min to kill sorry..

Kris's reply isn't end yet but i will post it in the next chapter so sorry...

leave me some comment kkk and upvote will be good too.