Exo vs Special: The truth

This is a lie

Everyone remain silent as hell broke loose. Joonmyun sat there telling what he’s in his heart forever and they think It end but who knows it continue?  

”I think you understand but you never.... Never think about me”

Everyone’s eyes are dull and their lip is pale as ghost. The fact that he said that they never care about him seem to go through their heart deep. Everyone breathe stop a beat and their glister with tear that are threaten to leave.

“No one seem to care about me even I’ve done so much for them. For me I don’t want anything from you guys in return the thing I do, I only want to know that you cares and love me as much as I love you all. I don’t want you guys to respect me or listen to me because I was assigned to be the leader by the company so you have no choice but to respect me. Any other leaders would want that but I never. Now let me ask the other leader in this room our sunbae-nim. Do you all want your teammate to respect you because of the rule and the thing that they fear from the company? Do you want to be an out casted in your team? Or do you wanna be the leader and all the fan comment that they didn’t want you to be the leader? Well do you? I’ve asking myself for 7 years! For 7 damn years why do I have to stick on being a trainee even though you know yourself that you’re not good enough that why the company didn’t assign you to any group and debut. Other will just come and train for several of years and they could debut but for me it didn’t happen. I ask myself every day that why did the company choice me to be the trainee. I spent those 7 years to practice every single day of the years and every minute of the day so my ability will be notice by the company but guess what nothing happen. I think to myself that I’m going to quit the trainee life if I don’t debut soon but the heaven is playing with me by assign me with you guys. You know what before I debut I convince myself every day that I’m going to debut soon and I’m going to be the happiest person in the world because am going to debut. I think that If I’m going to be in a team whatever position I’m in I promise that I’m going to take care of my teammate well and I’m going to make our team the most popular group  and know by the world. I guess my wishes are going to happen and I’m so happy.” Joonmyun speak out what he’s hidden for 8 years. The secret that he wouldn’t tell anyone even his family now is spill and everyone knows. Everyone have their eyes on the small leaders and ears spill out flooding their face with tears. The maknae in SNSD cry in her teammate’s shoulder and kept saying that she’s pity.

Exo watch as Joonmyun speak his heart out. Who know that Joonmyun is so good at hiding his feeling so well. The moment they met Joonmyun they all think that Joonmyun is the best leader they even have.

Hyung please we would never think like that to you. We’ll think that you’re the best thing we ever had we would never say anything against you. Joonmyun-hyung you’re like my second mother and you’re my love. Hyung you never knows how I wanted to be you. Your potential are the best and it show off that you’re the best singer in this team. Everyone say that Chanyeol is the life and fun of this team but they never know the real thing. You’re the life and fun of this team!!! You’re our ACE and you’re our lucky star. Hyung please Exo wouldn’t be the same without you the caring most loving leader. PLEASE HYUNG I LOVE YOU” said Kai

He kneels down on the cold floor in front of Joonmyun but the coolest of the floor couldn’t compare to the coolest of Joonmyun’s heart now. The time that they weren’t there to help him with the problem but making more for him to deal.

Joonmyun look down on JongIn and motion him to get up. Being a stubborn kid as he was he stay in the same position as he is. He didn’t move like Joonmyun said and looking straight into his eyes.

Get up now JongIn” He said as he looks away. Joonmyun would never called him JongIn because Kai himself said that calling him JongIn seem like they never know each other. Other than writing down on the note Joonmyun himself won’t call Kai in his full name.

The members help the stubborn Kai back on his chair but it seem that it doesn’t change.

“Exo-ah you remember the every first day we’ve meet? I think you won’t. That day when I heard that I’m going to debut I barely have enough sleep and it’s even get more intense when I know that am going to be the leader. I’m so happy but that day as we met all of you ignore me and didn’t even greet me. I was really unhappy but I told myself that you’re shy to talk so I let it pass. For the next 2 week no one talk to me nor notice me so I decided to talk to all of you. Even that happen you still ignore me, so I think that I’ll quit. In all of the sudden you guys came and talk to me like we’ve been together since forever. Not even day but now you guys still ignore me like before and I have nothing to do but to do what Mr. Soo Man told me too. I would fight for you guys but you seem that you didn’t want me to be your leader anymore so now I’ve move on and now I’m with SPECIAL.”  He said as he look over to Exo and exchange his glare to meet everyone in Special. He wasn’t surprised that Jin is crying because that maknae is a cry baby and it’s difficult to calm him down so he walk over to the maknae and kiss him on his forehead.

The Exo members seem so surprise seeing their leader.... Wait in this cast ex-leader   kissing other person in front of them.

Kris clench his fist hard that bloods are flowing out so he stood up deciding to pull those two away but Chanyeol and Xuimin hold him down.

How can you do this to me Joonmyun-ah! I love you......

__________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not being so active these day because am too bz.... Now am back with a new chapter so please leave some comment. Whoever Kai's Fan can express your feeling down here bcas I made him hurt again. So please leave more comment Okieee--