Our chance.... Sukai

This is a lie

Mama

After waiting until the end of the concert it turn out that Exo didn’t win any award. They’re disappointed by the result that was given. It’s not that they hate the person who wins over them but they’re just so jealous of them.

Now the last award is the Album of the year. Well their name has been nominated in the award choice too. They’re really excited and scared at the same time.

“Hyung can we win” asked Sehun as he clutches Joonmyun’s shirt and hid his face at the crook of the leader’s neck.

The first reason he did that because he’s too nervous and the second one is because Joonmyun’s body smell so good it attracted the younger’s body. He feel that his body is more relax because of the origin smell from the older.

“Well Sehunnie we had fate in each other right?” the leader asked

“Yeah hyung but we didn’t win anything since we’re here........” The maknae is so worried about the group since all the award went to different group.

“I know we’ll win for sure my baby” Suho kiss Sehun on the top of his pink cheek just to calm him down.

As Joonmyun did that he didn’t notice the jealously look from the other who kept an eyes on them.

Then went the Mc came out they started to feel like the world is going to turn upside down.

The MC didn’t announce the winner right away but he stood there teasing the fans and the idol that are mention in this award.

Exo held each other hand tightly just to keep them from shaking. The Mc open the result with a smile crept on his face. Tai is praying for us to win and Kai is sitting there looking still with a –ready-to-cry-face-

“The winner of this year’s album go to........”

“Go to...........”

“Go Exo

After the answer was announced everyone in the group stood up in excitement.

The thing they’ve been waiting for a long time have arrived in their hand safety.

Joonmyun as the leader is the first one to shoot up on his feet when the answer is revealed.

Everyone stood up after him and make their way to the stage for the award.

-Suho’s POV-

 “The winner of this year’s album go to........” My breath started to be unstable from the teasing the MC made. I made a wish in my mind for Exo to take this award home with them and he have fade in each members except himself.

“Go to...........” HIs breath’s turning into a needy moan because he needs the oxygen. The atmosphere seems to be really thick from the anticipating.

“Go Exo” After the answer is revealed I’m the first one who come back to our sense and stood up straight. Some of us just follow behind me and it’s the best moment of our life.

As we reached the center of the stage the MC gave me the award and I bowed to him. I say many thing to thank to the Company, the fans, the members, and the manager who help them through this thing until they reached this point in life.

The members seem to holding back their tears but inside they’re crying because of the award they just won.

Some members came around and hugged him to themselves including Kai but I don’t want to destroy this moment. We all know that I want to hug him as much as he want to hug me too so I let it be.

After I gave my thank to for the award Kris took over and I was taken into a heart-warming hug from Chen who cried on my shirt.

I patted his head and say some word to encourage him and congrate him.

“Chen chen you did well!! We won and I’ve always have fade in you guys.... I love you all” said Joonmyun with his eyes filled with tears.

Hyung I love you too” said Chen but Joonmyun didn’t know that Chen want to confessed to him. He just think that said that because he mean that he love him as a friend and a leader.

After I heard Kris and the other give thank I was so touched by the words they said. But my heart beats wilder when it’s Kai’s turn to speak. I know that he need me to comfort him, even though we’re winning this but he needs me by his side. I want to hug him so much but on part of me told me not to go next to him.

He cried at the back so I went to him and comforts him because I can’t restrict myself from going near that boy.

“Kai it’s going we’re winning this award. Don’t cry!” I said than he hug he tighter it seem that he don’t want me to leave him again.

“Hyung I love you so much so please come back to me!! I know I messed up but I love you so much. Please hyung!” Kai pled me but I don’t know that is it a good idea to go back to him or not. My decisions are messed up.

 “Kai let talk about that later on am not ready to talk about that......”

He nod and give me peek on my lip. He hug me tighter and bring me to his so called hot body.

“Thank you everyone for supporting Exo and we love you esp the fan over sea.....” as Kris gave his thank Kai moved his hand toward my hip and brought me into a crashed-bone’s hug.

-Back stage-

“Khayay  everyone am so happy” exclaim Chanyeol with his derp smiles

“Let celebrate tonight” said Baekhyun

“Let” I said in an agreement for them to do as they wanted.

We decided to come to my room and play there as a celebration. We call the hotel service to bring us some junk foods since he can’t go out to the mini mart here.

The celebration started with foods and games. Everyone is in their high spirit except for me and Kai. We seem to be so tired from the day but we didn’t want to ruined their fun since they just won the award.

Kai seen me like that so he decides to pull me to his shared bedroom with Chanyeol while everyone is busy with their celebration.

“KAI what are you doing?”

“I see that you’re tired hyung and am tired too so let just sleep......” answer Kai

“But--”

“No buts hyung or you’re not going to have any sleep tonight. We’ll do something better----” he gave Joonmyun an evil smirk

“Fi-fine than” Suho fell on Kai’s bed and search for the bed.

Kai came and sleep next to him and back-hug him.

“Kai--”

“Let stay like this! I really miss it you know. I miss you.....” Kai whisper into Joonmyun’s ear.

You made me confused Kai. What are you doing? You’re melting the ice wall I’ve made. What am I going to do??

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I just can't stop writing so now for today a double update... hope you like it and leave some comment how it will end... who's going to be with Suho... I just want your opinion..... sarangehe