Starting again and Kyungsoo's past part 1

This is a lie

*In the car*

Joonmyun lean over to the wall of the van and rest his head. There’s so much drama happening today. Today is his last day of being in Exo. From now everytime he open the net and search he will only see his name as a leader in Special and (Was) a member of Exo. Every memory that left in his head are still there and alive like it was yesterday since they debut.

“Hyung are you ok! Do you need anything?” ask Min. Joonmyun sad between Jin and Minsu.

“Am ok Su-ah don’t worry” Joonmyun true around to meet his eyes and smile.

“Hyung you know you can sleep on my shoulder if you want to” said Minsu

“o-ok than thank Su-ah” He smile than he lean over to sleep on Minsu’s arm.

“Hyung-ah don’t worry so much we will help you get through i promise.... Hyung-ah it’s really great to get to meet you and be a part of your team especially having you as my leader.... Hyung-ah you have to sleep with me ok!!! This maknae can’t sleep well because am sacred and I need someone to comfort me!! Arrasso hyung??” Jin said with a smile lightly mixed with ageyo

“A-arraso-- ” Joonmyun answer while he remember about Tao who like to use ageyo to get what he wants. And Sehun who is his roommate the one he shared a room with.

Speaking of Sehun I wonder who stayed with him tonight? Will he be ok sleeping alone or maybe other hyung will come and sleep with him. Oh my! Sehun I miss you. Even through every night I have to hum you a song for you to fall asleep now without me will he be ok. I wish he’ll be fine. And Tao I promise him to play game with him tonight but i didn’t do as I say. Tao omma is really sorry ok baby... And D.O tomorrow who’s going to help him wake up the members?? Kris is he ok with the kids? I know this maybe the worst time for him to deal with the problem alone. Kris am sorry that I can’t help you anymore...

“Hyung--”Jin’s voice drag him away from his thought.

“Yes Jin” Joonmyun answer Jin with a smile

“I ask hyung can we share a room together?”

“Y-yes we can Jin”

“Yayyyyyyy” Jin bounce around the car seat.

“Yah Jin you abandon mw now when you have Joonie-hyung” shouted Jae

heheheh sorry hyung!! Am too excited but I didn’t abandon you now you can sleep with MinJi-hyung. Since both of you are one of the vocal of the group so you two can sing all night! Well if we included Joonie hyung here you guys can be the vocal room but hell no i want to sleep with me joonie hyung..Jin reply with a grin and then point to Joonmyun.

“Crazy Maknae who’s the hell in their right mind sing in the middle of the night.... Yah you 2 head crosser!!!! last time you beg Jae to sleep with you now when joonie Hyung came you abandon everything?” said Minji

Joonmyun just laugh hearing the two insulting each other.

“Yah hyung i didn’t abandon no one but i want to keep Joonie company!!!! hyung why are you being so mean to this cute litle maknae!!” said Jin sticking out his tongue

That remind Joonmyun of Tao! He likes to stick out his tongue to his hyungs when they have a fight.

“Cute and little your head! you nearly as big as me” said Minji

“Hyung—hyung Joonie hyung look at Minji hyung he bash meeeee” Jin whined

“hehehe stop it you too!! look at jeongmi and Minsu they’re trying to sleep!! hehehe I will sleep with you Jin ah!’’’ joonmyun said

“Yeehhhhhhhhhhh” Jin started bouncing on his seat again.....

“Hyung why do you agree on everything he say??? huuuuuuuuuuu am hurt” Minji whined

“Hehehe Minju-ah he’s the maknae so go easy on him” joonmyun said and caress both of their hair.

Jin and Minsu stop insulting and fell asleep in joonmyun’s arm while purring!

Tao and Sehun also like it when he play with their hair especially when they sleep cause they said that it help them sleep. How are they now? Are they home yet? did they eat yet? who tug them into bed?

-Exo’s side-

After Joonmyun and the Special left Exo fell on the carpet and sat there looking at the empty space. Their leader left, the head of their group left, their omma left, their lover left, What are they going to do now?

Mr. Soo man stood up and help the members up one by one. The other senior who just sat ther through all the discussion stood up and help comfort the members they messed up their make-up from crying. Suju knows this feeling too because they also missed on of their former members who left them. They don’t know what to do now but just to comfort Exo as much as they could.

Mr. Soo Man clap gaining all the artist’s attention excepts for Exo who kept their head hanging looking at the ground.

“Allright listen up! Am sorry for what happen with Exo but this is what Suho—Well Joonmyun decided for himself. I just gave him permission because I think it is the right thing to do for him. I may say that it is a gift for him that he helped us a lot throughout these years. I never saw a patient and caring person like him in my life. I did this not because I hate Exo or anything but I did this to help you guys and Joonmyun himself form suffering. I couldn’t bear looking at him like that anymore am sorry Exo. He made up his mind and that’s it!” Mr. Soo Man said

“You guys don’t interfere in his new life and the new group of his ok just forget everything started over. Now listen up Kris you’re the leader of Exo and also Exo-M when you guys go back to China for another promotion or something and I will pick a new leader of Exo-K who will lead Exo-K in Korea. As I see Joonmyun wanted Kyungsoo to be the next leader and I think it is a good idea since like Joonmyun said you’re good at taking care of the kid so now you’re the leader of Exo-k from now on” Mr. So man said

-Kyungsoo’s POV-

It’s seem yesterday that Exo member just met up and get to know each other since we’re going to debut as a group together. While assigning the role of the group I notice a guys who stood up the most—Joonmyun. He had this motherly look on his face and he’s super friendly. I thought I would never made friend after all am the silent type. Some of them seem to know each other for a long time either they’re childhood friend or they train with each other for sometime. I just got into SM and Mr. Soo Man place me under the group name Exo as a temporary member. I don’t know why he did that since I just got in and am not that handsome as the other members. When I walk into the practice room with Mr.Soo Man who me there and introduce me with the members I was so nervous. As i got really close to the practice room I heard the music booming and my heart beats started to increase. What if they don’t like me? What if I couldn’t fit in? Lots of question are on my mind.

As we arrived Mr. Soo man open the door and I notice they still dance to the music with a teacher. The dance routine is so attracting and powerful I dont know if I could dance like that or not. I notice a guy who’s about my height dancing so well to the music and I kept an eyes on him.

As they saw Mr. Soo Man coming in they stop and turn the music of and bow at him.

“Ayeong Exo” said Mr. Soo Man

“Ayyeong Mr. Soo Man” they chorused

There’re 8 of them there standing in front of him but he notice the guy from before go to his bag and bring waters for him and the members. Well he seem like a caring member who took care of the other.

“Now guys I want you to meet Kyungsoo- Do kyungsoo! He’s just got casted by Sm and he’s going to be in Exo please introduce yourselves” said Mr. Soo Man

“Hi my name is DO Kyungsoo nice to meet you all and please take care of me” I bow at all the members and see them smile at me

“Hi my name is Joonmyun and I’m the leader of Exo nice to meet you and welcome” said the guy who i notice before. Wow his voice is so sweet. I wonder what he sound like when he sing

“Hi my name Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris and am the leader of Exo-M” this time the tall American-like guy talks. I thought he’s American.

“Hi my name is Chanyeol nice to meet you” said the other tall guy with deep voice

“Hi my name is JongIn nice to meet you” said a guy with tan skin

“Hi my name is Sehun nice to meet you” said the other tall guy looking like a kid

“Hi my name is Yixing but you can call me Lay” This guy with chinese accent it seem like his have difficulties with speaking Korea

“HI my name is MInseok nice to meet you”

“Hi my name is Tao it’s a pleasure to meet you” said a scary looking guys

“Hi my name is Luhan!!” the other guy with a doll feature said

“ok now Kyungsoo here’s going to train with you guys so look after him ok!!”

“Ne”

“Kyungsoo-ah I will leave you with them” said Mr. Soo Man and then he walk away

Wait!!!! I’m scared Mr. Soo Man don’t leave me just yet.... But he left.. Now I have to stay here with new people I don’t know. This is what am afraid of too much crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

hey guys am sorry I am not very actice for the past days...

NOw i made up for you with this chapter....

I hope it's long enough

anyway give me some comment don't be a silent readers kkk I want to know what's on ur mind while reading my story!!!
ok byyyyyeeeee seeee uuuuu soooonnn