A words from the heart end

This is a lie

“D.O! Kyungsoo-ah I would like to say thank you for the thing you have done for the kid and me. I’m really thankful for the love and care that was shade from your heart. Even through we’re not real brother but you never care moreover you help and took care of us really well. You held on to us on difficulty and support us in every way. Being your leader was on of the life time thing that is so meaningful for me. Kyungsoo-ah I know you’re better than me in everything especially in taking care of the kid. I know that you being a leader is the best thing to happen. You have more potential than me. When I leave I will surely miss your cooking and the fail ageyo.... Kyungsoo-ah am really pleased that I’ve been working with you for all this time” Suho shut his eyes and smile tears falling out of his eyes rolling down on D.o’s hand

“Hyung please don’t talk like that. This group means nothing without you. You never know how much you mean to you. Remember the promise you made with us that day we got òur 1st award to never leave each other? Hyung how come you break the promise you made! Please hyung I don’t know how to talk alot but if you want me to express it through my action I can... Please hyung..” Kyungsoo kneel down to level himself at suho knees and hug it. Suho stood there taking everything in and then he level his body with kyungsoo.

“Kyungoo-ah please don’t do this. Don’t make it too hard for me please” Suho said

“Please hyungggggg----” kyungsoo whined and crashed on the floor

“Kyungsoo please stop... please Don’t make me think am a worst leader more than now’’

Kyungsoo let go of Suho’s body but he stood up looking lifeless than fall again. This time he stayed in that fatal position and cried. Suho try to help him up but he just whined and hissed at Suho.

“Leave me—I don’t want to stand up without my leader being there with me” He said. Suho’s heart clenched let him go

He walk to stand in front if Sehun and Tao who are hugging them self together and cry.

“Yahh maknae stop crying!! Please it hurt me so much to see my two baby crying like that. Tao-ah you’re older than Sehun so please take care of him when am gone. Being my lovely babies you know clearly what each of you like. Stop playing around too much ok because omma won’t be there to calm you down anymore. I want you two to help each other and don’t make so much mess for Kyungsoo and the hyungs ok? Sehun-ah am sorry but I won’t be there to be your roommate anymore. You can go and sleep with with Kyungsoo or Luhan I’m sure they will take care of you well. If you want to cuddle just go to them. Drink hot milk before going to sleep will help you sleeping. Tao-ah from now on you’ll shower alone again. Or maybe you can go to the other hyung to accompany you to shower but don’t take so long because they have so much works to get done. Tao-ah stop asking for too much Gucci I know that Kris have too much hole in his wallet so leave him alone ok? Omma love you both and even though I leave but this love won’t go away. Brush your teeth before going to sleep ok and make sure you’re tucked in probably so you won’t catch a cold ok honeys.....Omma love you my babies” Suho hug them both and let them go. Before he could go even further he feel a tug on the hem of his shirt he turn around and see Sehun holding the teddy bear Suho brought for him...

“Hyung pleas-se don’t leave me and Tao. We won’t know what to do without you. Please don’t leave Sehunnie and Taozi. We know that we’ve been bad but please don’t leave us. We promise to be a good dongseang and a son. Hyung how could you leave your baby... pleaseeeeeee” Sehun said that Suho hug them again then turn around so he could escape his pleading eyes.

He than walk to the last member of Exo and the love of his life. He want to hold Jongin in his arm and never let go.

“Jongin-ah am sorry that I can’t be a great hyung and lover for you. The reason I broke up with you because you’re better off with someone else not me. You’re better with Kyungsoo and Luhan who suit you well like the fan said. All this time I love you and want to be with you forever but it turnout that the fan wants you and Kyungsoo more. I just have to let go because I love you. All lovers want their love to have the best thing all the time so it logic that I have to let you go and get a better love life. Jongin-ah am sorry that I didn’t explain to you clearly before breaking up with you. Even though we only last for 5month but the love for you never change and it won’t forever I promise. It’s an honor being yours for a short limited time.” Suho said that quietly so only Jongin can hear. He look up and started talking again but this time he talk out loud.

“Joingin-ah I know you have a great passion in dancing and you put so much efford on this group and your dancing routine but don’t do this so much becaue you always end up hurting yourself. Hyung can’t be there to treat your injury anymore so please look out and have some more rest don’t out done yourself. Hyung love you my Jongin” Suho finished with a kiss on Jongin’s cheek.

“Hyung please don’t leave me. I just can’t bear seeing you with the other far away from me. Even now you broke up with me I still can’t sleep but but you want to leave me? please don’t”

Suho turn to Mr. Soo Man

“Sir am ready from now on I’m Joonmyun the leader of Special. Now I’m going to leave now since tomorrow Special going to debut to do and I need my teammate to have a full rest! Goodnight sir” he said turning away from Exo and look at Special and tell them to go.

“Good night sir. Good night sunbae” Speial chorused.

 

____________________________________________________________________

hey guys am back sorry for the late update but enjoy

leave some comment, subscribe and upvote

enjoy