Another bad started

This is a lie

-Soo Man’s Pov-

Well I can’t help seeing him like that. Even he recover from the wound but inside it will hurt him just the same as always if they don’t know how much they needed him.

“Mr. Soo Man you can go into the room and meet the patient now! I will go and inform the other” said the doctor happily because they help Suho just in time before it’s too late.

“Wait I have something to ask from you” said Mr. Soo Man

“Yeah anything”

“Can you help me trick the kids because Joomyun suffer too much from their action and I want them to know if they needed him that much. If they don’t I will have another ways to move him away” said Mr. Soo Man

“Er—So you want me to lied them right?” asked the doctor

“Yeah but It would affect anything because I just want to see their reaction for deciding”

“Ok than I will do just that”

“So can you wait here just now because I want to tell Joonmyun first and tell him the plan in case he failed it” said Mr. Soo Man

“Nae”

Then I go into the room where I saw Joonmyun half awaken looking around.

“Joonmyun-ah are you ok?” asked Mr. Soo Man

“Oh Mr. Soo Man Hi” said Joonmyun.

“Hey are you ok! You scared the hell out of me just now” said Mr. Soo Man

“Am so sorry I scared you but I had enough of this” said Joonmyun

“Sir can you please let me quit because no one care if I die or live so I think the best choice is for me to leave”

“No I have another idea! Well the kids seem so worry just now before sending you in here but I think that I want you to play dead and let see the kid’s reaction if they know that you’re dead”

“Well I think they won’t care if I do!”

“Just give it a try ok Joonmyun-ah do it for me. If they don’t care like you said I will change you under Woollim entertainment”

“Sir can i be possible?” asked Joonmyun

“Yeah it will trust me”

“Ok”

“One more thing I found this letter in your clothes the doctor gave it to me” said Mr. Soo Man showing him the letter he wrote for them in case he dies.

“sir--”

“It ok! I think it a good timing I’ll put it here and let them find it. After they read this they will know how you feel ok?”

“Yes as you wish sir”

‘Now go back to sleep don’t get up at any question unless I told you”

-Fast forward-

It went well and the kids seem to be hurt because of the letters which is wrote by Joonmyun. I was moved from the meaning of the letter. I have to admit that even through the kids treated him really badly but he’s still good to them. I don’t know why they make a lot of trouble for him. Unlike the other Joonmyun seem to be a sweet guy who understands everyone at any time. He always put the other needs infront of his all the time.

I wish I didn’t have this useless power anymore
The selfish me, who always only knew myself
The heartless me, who didn’t even know your heart
Even I can’t believe that I changed like this
Your love keeps moving me
I stop time and go back to you
I open your page in my book of memories
I am there inside, I am with you
A very small and weak person, your love
Has changed everything, all of my life, all of the world
I didn’t know how thankful your love was
I thought it would stop once it ended
But every day, I’m fixing myself to want you
I think my love will endlessly continue
I stop time (oh now I will) and go back to you
Again today, I open your page in my book of memories
I am there inside, inside that winter
I try to find you, who I can’t see
I try to hear you, who I can’t hear

After the finished singing their album song which match directly with the situation on hand so much. They pled him to wake up and look at them. They aske him to come back to them. It seem that Joonmyun himself can’t hold the tears any longer so I decided I step in.

“Alright kid I‘ve seen enough and you had enough so now don’t make anyone hurt again ok especially Joonmyun himself!” I said

“What?” they seem shocked by the word I said

“Joonmyun-ah you can get up now” I said

After that Joonmyun woke up from the bed just like I said.

 “Hyung-”

“Hyung- You’re alive right?”

“Hyung- I’m sorry”

“Hyung- Please don’t do that again! Hyung you silly hyung why did you do that”

“Joonmyun-ah you’re crazy”

“Am sorry hyung--”

They started crying again after they heard his voice and seeing him smile.

“Now you guys know how much he mean to you so please don’t hurt him again” I said than I walk out of the room to give us some privacy

“Thank Mr.” said Joonmyun

*Joonmyun’s Pov*

It just like he said but I don’t get it why did he know

-Fast forward-

Everything seem to be in order. Everyone’s helping me with everything around the dorm but one thing didn’t change.

“Yah come here you little-” shout Luhan

“Nononono hahah catch me if you can!” said Sehun

After that they started running around the dorm like two little immature kids just to play around their daily life. They just can’t change the way they play and joking around the dorm but believe me I like it.

*No one Pov*

They started going on the show every day with a very tight schedule they spent less time on relaxing and put a full force on practicing. The comeback is really close so they have to prepare themselves for the upcoming event. They have to go to MAMA Music award since they were mention in some award’s choice. They work so hard on the stage they have to perform on and it’s getting really tough when the event is closing by.

“Hyung-ah are you ok” asked Kai

Well after what happen that day at the hospital seem to bring them really close together because of the thing that happen then. Kai told him that he like Joonmyun so now they become sorta a couple you may say.

“Am ok Kai-ah I’m just thinking about the stage we have to perform at Mama music award”

“Oh don’t think too much about that! We’re doing fine” said Kai

He leans on Joonmyun’s shoulder and took some rest because they went to bed late last night the training last until dawn so they barely have time to sleep.

-Fast forward-

*On the plan to HK*

They arrived at the airport and everyone seems to be really excited and the fan crowed the place up. Joonmyun think that he should go and buy something for the kids well waiting on the plane since the trip is pretty long. He has to make sure that he has the medicine for headache, sore throat, diarrhea...  

Well since he’s the leader so he has to take care of the member extremely well. As he walk to the manger and told him that he have to go to the mart for a while the manager asked Chen to go with him so the M’s vocal tag along with him. Chen is more than happy to send him there because of the accident that just happy 2 weeks ago everyone in the team is keeping close eyes on him in case he’s doing something funny.

“Hyung-ah can you buy something for me to eat am so hungry” Than he hold on to his stomach like a kid. It’s true they didn’t have a ig breakfast this morning because they were in a rush.

“Alright!” Joonmyun smile than he smile at Chen

After that they arrived at the mart Suho kept walking to the shelf and find some emergency’s medicine while Chen’s picking some foods for himself and some for his brother.

After a while they brought the food and head out for the plane since Chanyeol call him and told him that the plane will leave in 30mn.

“Khayayay—It chen”

“Let go to him”

The fangirl seem to be super happy about Chen and ask him for some photo and signature.

“Oh- it Suho the Group’s leader and so-call angel and stuff. Well have you heard that last time he tries to kill himself because no one cares about him? I don’t know why don’t he die just like he’s planned no one care about him” said one girl

“He just want some damn attention- Attention seeker”

“No one need him! Even s they just say that because they don’t want Exo to lost their popularity since they are now so popular. They don’t need them because he’s a weak link”

Well even they whisper to themselve Suho heard them all and can’t stop thing of what they said. The member said that because of themsleve. Oh my! which one shall I believe?

“Suho-hyung let go! ” said Chen

he said a goodbye to them and walk away with him. He turn around and look at the two girl who’s been talking about him and they showed him a helpless smile.

They arrived at the platform and depart for HK. He wants to talk to Kai about what he heard but Kai end up sitting next Chanyeol.

“Oh god I need some help”

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

hey am back with this new story!! sorry for taking so lonh. Well am thinking of writing 2 chapter for this story so please support me and leave me some good commentsss