Ain't No one cares

This is a lie

After that night the group didn’t leave me alone by myself anymore. Even going to the mini mart on the corner of the street or the bathroom at the back of the stage. Well where ever I go there’s always 2 or 3 members tag along with me. Well what the big deal about it anyway? About the hearing thought thingy I told them they didn’t believe it they just said I imagine think etc..... But for me I’m sure that I hear thought for real. I could hear their thought all around me like music to me. It has gotten worse when we go to a concert or wander in a place with many people. My ears heard a lot of thing but I can’t make out which one is the thing they said or which one is their thought. It’s kinda annoying hearing people all the time. I can’t enough sleep these day because of the thing I heard at night crying, laughing, talking in their mind when they sleep.

“Hey guys am going to the mini mart for some vitamin since we ran out of it yesterday” I said pull out my wallet

“Wait hyung am coming with you” said Chen

“I want to go too” said Kris

“Wait me too” Lay

They said that in the same time like it’s an intention from them.

“Er—Can’t I go alone?” Suho

“NO”

“CAN’T”

“NEVER”

“NO WAY”

“WON’T”

“NO”

“NO”

“NO”

“NEVER”

“NO WAY”

“NO”

“NO WAY”

They all turn around and face me with each if their answers chatter in the exact same time.

I was shocked by their expression and I could hear some thought from their head.

Is he crazy why did he want to go alone” Sehun

No he can’t leave alone what if something happen” Lay

I have to go with him because I can’t risk but anyone in danger anymore” Kai

“The manager will kill us if he leaves alone” Xuimin

The thing they said in their mind made me so hurt. The reason they have to tag along because they don’t want me to get hurt. If I get hurt there’ll be a problem for the rest of the team. Is that what they’re playing at? I don’t know why my heart seems like its being stabbed by many knives. I stood there frozen by the thing I heard and I can’t move due to the pain I have in my heart. I try to held back my tears so they can’t see me crying. I don’t them to see that I’m so weak and fragile so they have to take care of me even a little thing. They don’t have to treat me like am a small kid who can’t do anything by themself. I don’t anyone me to the bathroom every time I needs to or walking with me to the mini mart at the end of the street.

I bit my lip to suppress the feeling in my heart so I won’t let it out. I think that if I stood there longer am going to cry. The atmosphere of the room started getting so thick and all of them stood there looking at me like am a freak with their hand fist into a ball. Kai look at me with a worried look and stare into my eyes. We have a little eyes contact but then I broke it and look at the floor. No one say anything so I decided it’s enough for the thingy.

“No one have to come. I don’t all of you to come with me... Don’t act like you care you only go with me because I could get into trouble and there’s will be a problem. am not a little kid anymore don’t treat me like a pieces of glass that’s going to break if I do anything alone. Am older than some of you and it my duty to look after you so treat me like one. Am your hyung for crying out loud?” I lost my temper and spill them out loud in front of them. i can’t hold it anymore since it so thick here in my heart. I hate myself.......

How---Xuimin give me a confused look because I said the exact same thing as he think at the moment.

“DON’T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME OR AM GOING TO SLIT MY THOART AND DIE” I said that I took out to somewhere outside the dorm.

“Hyung”

“Gege”

“Joonmyun”

“Joonie”

“wait”

“Suho”

“Hyung”

I heard them calling after me but I didn’t look back at them since I know that none of them care enough to catch me or even follow.

After I ran out of the dorm I didn’t know where to go so I walk to the park we usually go. On the way I bought some beer with me. I don’t think alcoholic drink but this time now I want to forget everything that happens just now.

When I arrived at the park there are only a few people here since it’s getting so late already. I decide to sit in the silent part of the park.

I settle down and bring out the can and some snack. I drink one can in one go which make me gag. Some of it spill on my clothes and some of it is on my lip.

“See no one care. You dump Joonmyun! Why the hell did you stay? You gave it one more go but it seem nothing happen. They didn’t care about you they just afraid that the company and the managers will scold them if they let you alone. Do to die you idoit!!!” Suho

After empty out 3 can of beer his eyelid started to get heavier. He held on to the bench to support himself. Since the alcohol started to slip through his system he fail down on the street next to the bench.

“Ouch----” He could feel something cut into his arm and body as he turn around he could see the broken glasses around him. Heaven must want to die already since it fades. He couldn’t move since he’s drunk and he’s bleeding so hard everything turn blur and twisted the next thing he know he’s black out.

-Kai’s POV-

Since he said he wants to go out they the members stared to ask if they could tag along. Well we did that a lot now after the thing that happens. No one leave him alone even going to the bathroom. We’re just so worried about him so he decided to do this all together. I believe him that day when he said that he can hear thought but am not 100% sure.

“Hey guys am going to the mini mart for some vitamin since we ran out of it yesterday” He’s moving to the door of the dorm. Than everyone stood up facing him and ask him the same question that we always do when he want to do some where.

“Wait hyung am coming with you” said Chen

“I want to go too” said Kris

“Wait me too” Lay

They said that in the same time like it’s an intention from them.

“Er—Can’t I go alone?” Suho

“NO”

“CAN’T”

“NEVER”

“NO WAY”

“WON’T”

“NO”

“NO”

“NO”

“NEVER”

“NO WAY”

“NO”

“NO WAY”

We reply on time as if we’re planning it out. His face started turning red and he bit his lip. His eyes are full with tears treating to get out. I know that we’re so close to him now but because we care.

We made some eyes contact but he decided to look down. The tension between us stared to get worst. He’s the one who break the silent by shouting it send us to the edge of our seat. Everyone jump and open their eyes wide when he talks.

“No one have to come. I don’t all of you to come with me... Don’t act like you care you only go with me because I could get into trouble and there’s will be a problem. am not a little kid anymore don’t treat me like a pieces of glass that’s going to break if I do anything alone. Am older than some of you and it my duty to look after you so treat me like one. Am your hyung for crying out loud?’ He said out loud

How---Xuimin give him a confused look because I said the exact same thing as he think at the moment.

“DON’T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME OR AM GOING TO SLIT MY THOART AND DIE” he said that he ran out of the dorm’.

Everyone is so shock and need some time to adjust. It’s too late he’s already ran out of the dorm we just gather some important thing and ran after him. Kris called after him but it seem that he gone far already. We ran outside but we was too late.

“We split up and who ever find him first calls the other” I said

They we ran is different direction thank god it’s late already that why there’re less people around here.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys am back so what will happen to them and esp Joonmyun so wait and see...

leave so comment, subcribe and upvote my lovely readers... thanl so much for th subbies and upvote...