Introduction of Trouble

This is a lie

“Hyung can I sit in the K car for today I have something to talk to you about...” said Tao

‘Tao-ah there’re no space for you in our since the K members fill every sit” said Joonmyun

“But you can just ask someone to change with me.... hyung ple-please” Tao said it with ageyo

“Arraso but you have to ask them yourself if no one want to change than no”

“Please..”

“Tao...”

“Alright I will go and talk to one of them” tao said than he ran in front to the members who walk push us.

“Kyungsoo-hyung can you exchange place with me I want to talk with Joonmyun-hyung... Please hyung” Tao ran to kyungsoo since he know that Kyungsoo don’t like crowd place and he’ll do anything for the members since he don’t want to talk alot.

“Tao-ah did you ask Joonmyun-hyung yet? I don’t want to get into trouble you know” said Kyungsoo

“I ask him already and he said that if one of the K members agree I can change... so please change with me hyung for this little black eyes panda... please please” Tao nagging Kyungsoo and show him some ageyo

“Alright alright.... oh one more thing you can’t say that you’re a little black eyes panda since you’re bigger than me and some of the members...” he laugh and walk to the M car.

“Alright everyone come here I want to say something to you...” Joonmyun announced and members + the managers came close to him.

“Firstly I want to say that today we’re going to see Mr. Soo Man and whatever it is about please be strong. Whatever happens in there please stay strong together and never let anyone go. I want to say that I’m really proud of you guys and I’m happy that I’m your leader.  We made it here today at this step because we tries and now please tries your best for Exo to success more. I’m really proud of you.....” After Joonmyun finish his speech everyone look dumb fold but they didn’t ask anything. They just confused that why in the world did Joonmyun started talking about that.

“I love you guys and please be safe without me... I want you guys to be happy” Joonmyun thought.

After saying that speech he didn’t let them to have time and ask him any fruther because he know that he’ll reveal everything to them...

“Let go we’re getting late” Joonmyun said

“Kyahhhh let go” After the M car left Joonmyun step into the car and Kai pull Joonmyun next to him and then he lean over and sleep on his arm.

Joonmyun just look at the little angel sleeping on his arm and smile.

It’ll be the last time you can do this to me so i’ll make sure you enjoy... I love you Kai

“Gege-- ”

“Gege---”

“Joonmyun-ge” Tao

“Ye-yes Tao” Joonmyun

“Why don’t you answer when I call you. I call you like a million time already” Tao said with his pouted lip. Joonmyun just laugh at his cute action and pat his head.

“I was thinking”

“Oh... as I was saying I ask you that if you wanna play some more game after the works today because you just bought the new WII for Chen-hyung and I want you to play since now you enjoy it so much”

“La-later”

“Yes later gege” Joonmyun just look at Tao’s face after he ask Joonmyun to play with him after the conference.

I don’t know if I’m going to come back with you guys or not... Tao I’m sorry but I can’t tell you my baby...

Ok we’ll s-see

“Yey Gege is the best...”

Than he lean over and sleep on Joonmyun’s arm like Kai.

-At the conference-

After we arrived it seem that they’ve started it already.

“Now let welcome EXO” said Mr. Soo Man

After everyone settle down Mr. Soo Man go up the stage and stand in the middle of the stage. Camera started flashing at him trying to get a nice shot and speech.

“Now before I started today I would like to thank to the entire reporter who are present here today and thank to all the managers and the artist that came today. Today it’s a meaning full day and I have some good and bad news to tell to all of the company and the world” he said than he smile at EXO

”I know the bad news is to remove me from Exo that why he smiles at us—I mean me... I know that it’ll come no matter how I’m trying to prevent it.”

Now let started with the good news first shall we.... I want to tell the public that day I will reveal the new star who are going to debut under S.M entrainment on the 27th of this month so please give them a clap...

After Mr. Soo Man announced that the reporter and also the artist under S.M clap loudly which is the sign to show welcome toward the new junior they’re going to meet.

“Now let us meet Special.” said Mr. Soo Man than the spot light go to the end of the stage and stop on 5 young man that supposed to be the new rookie...

“Ok come on the stage and let they take some photo oh and please introduce yourself dears...” said Mr. Soo Man

After that the 5 young man walk up to the stage and stop next to Mr. Soo Man with a smile on their face smiling at the camera.

“Let introduce”

1,2,3 Annyeong We’re you’re special. Special imidaAfter introduce themself as a group they turn around the hall and small at their so-call sunbaenim.

“Ok started with the individual introduction.”

Annyeonghaseyo Woo MinJi imida but you can call me MinJi. I’m the main vocal of Special” a cute guy with a small eyes say to the camera and flashed his wink and pouted lip at camera.

“Next”

Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jaewoo imida but you can call me Jae and am the backup vocal. It’s nice to meet you” a taller guys with a cute dimples on both of his checks said.

“Next”

Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jeong Rae imida but you can call me Jeongmi and I’m the main rapper in Special” a guy standing next to Rae said. He seems so young talk and give us a wink

Annyeonghaseyo My name is Xing HwangMinbut you can call me Minsu and am the main dancer of Special and I’m also the rapper of Special” a Korean-Chinese boy said. He seems to be the silent kind of person but that doesn’t cut the quality from his face. He looks like a comic book character.

 “My name Lee SuJin but you can call me Jin and am the maknae of Special. I’m also Main dancer of Special.” A cute white looking guy who stood in the middle introduces.

“They don’t look real. It’s seem that are robot for something maybe... Look at their face it’s perfect and cute at the same time” said Luhan

“Well maybe they’re ulzzang” said Sehun

“Yeah maybe... but wait they say 6 but there’re only 5” said Lay

Ladies and gentlemen I want you to meet the 6th and final member of Special—Mr. Kim Joonmyun can you please stand up and come on the stage.” said Mr. SOo Man

Everyone’s eyes are on Joonmyun when his name is announce. All the Exo members look your way with huge eyes and undesirable face.

As Joonmyun walk up the stair everyone’s breath hitch for a moment or two..

“Annyeonghaseyo My name Kim Joonmun but you can call me Suho and I’m the leader, Main vocal and the visual of Special.” As he spoke Exo members and the artist who are present there stare.

The Special members just nodded and smile since they like Joonmyun and they are happy to have such a great leader like him. They bow down to him as he walk over and hug him.

Let me introduce again as a group” said Joonmyun

“1,2,3 Annyeong We’re you’re special. Special imida” they said and then they bow to everyone.

Like I said there’s going to be a bad new and the bad news is Joonmyun the current leader of Exo have to leave Exo and debut again under Special....

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys am so happy that you gusy comment on the ous chapter ad I can't wait to upload the next chapter...

Am so happy and over whemling now. Thank you to the commenter for comment and encourage me to write... you see if you comment alot i will update faster.. KD^^

Now everyone this is seriou Joonmyun's going to debut again and in this group he's the main vocal, leader and the visual of Special so I think it just a trap from Soo Man for him to stay... AWY let wait and see..

Annyeong Chingu-ah..