I want you my angel....

This is a lie

-Sehun Pov-

Finally the author decided to give me a POV. Thank you I love you so much.....

But buy me a bubble tea *Pout*-Sehun get back to the story or I will give it back to Tao-

Ok enough with the playing now back to the story...

I follow Suho-hyung because I know that he’s going to do something which isn’t acceptable again.

Don’t ask me why I know because the first reason I know this hyung really much we spend alot of time together I know his feeling under any given time.

And the second reason because last night we he come into my shared room with Luhan-hyung I saw his newly scar on the upper part of his arm clearly when I walk to the bathroom but I didn’t tell it to Luhan-hyung because I know he will give al lot of fuss on it. I know that Suho-hyung have some problem that why he did that to release stress since he promised us that he won’t harm his life again so it mean that he won’t kill himself unless it’s important. Well I don’t want him to die because he’s the hyung who look after me so damn well.

‘Tao-ah what should we do” I asked Tao

“Well I think we shouldn’t just sit here and watch because last time he try to kill himself we just sit and wait now we have to move” he said with the –I’m-confused-and-want-to-cry- expression.

“Hey guys” said a voice from behind and it’s Kao with his worried look.

“Kai-hyung what should we do?” I asked

“5mn”

“not 5mn again last time because of this he nearly die” said Tao

“Tao clam down he just went in” I said

“Now guys let go and get a key from the security” said Kai

“I’ll go” say Tao

After we left I stared at Kai’s face with a judgmental look. He’s the last one who text Suho according to Kris-hyung’s confirmation so he must know something.

“Kai-hyung may I ask you something?” I decided to asked

“Well you can” he answers without taking his eyes of the door.

“Hyung- what happen between you two. You don’t talk alot like before and Suho-hyung had been avoiding you” I said

“He-we- bro-broke up” He look down and I can see the tears forming in his eyes.

“WHAT! YOU WHAT? BUT WHY?” i said

“I don’t know but last night he texted and say that he’s not good for me and he said that it’s better for me to break up--” he break down in front of me the hyung who never show feeling just cry in front of me

“Se-sehun-ah you’re his favorite can you talk to him and asked what is why we broke up” he said with tears in his eyes and he try to endure his tears but they roll down is cheek continuously. I know that he try to act all cold and cool just not to show anyone his worries and pains but now it seem that he reaches his limited so the tears of pain spilled out.

“Hyung don’t cry I know that you love him but you know him he have his feeling and he is a reasonable guy! He never do thing if he didn’t see the purpose of it!” I explain but he’s still covered his face with his palm and cries his eyes out. His face glow red and the tear drops are dropping from his hand.

“here’s the key” said Tao as he run toward us with a bunch of keys in his hand.

“what happen here? why did Kai cry?” he asked

“Am sorry guys I can’t take this anymore! It’s my fault that I made him unhappy like that” Kai said

“Now stop it! pull yourself together we have to look at him.”

We go in front of the bathroom door and we open the locked with the keys Tao-hyung brings.

            Then we see Suho with a bloody razor on his left wrist sitting there with his wide open because he didn’t expect us to open the door like that. Then he smiles at us with his so-famous fake smile and look down at the flowing blood. We didn’t do anything because we were star struck by the reddish liquid flowing out of the cut. He didn’t know that the smile can’t treat me because I know the different between those two. I was with him the most know him the most and loved him the most. I can make sure which one is the smile. His honest smile is warm and loving smile but the damn fake smile is cold and full of hurts. I know that the smile he mostly flashed at the fans and cameras are fake.

“Hyung what are you doing?” Kai is the one who snapped out from the shocked before us and ran into Suho-hyung’s embraces.

“What are you guys doing here? Go back to the set I’ll be right there soon” he said and I feel that the words soon he gave mean like he’s going to be long. He still ignores Kai at his hip hugging him and breakdown.

“Hyung am sorry please tell me what I did wrong! I love you hyung! Please tell me what I did wrong to you and I will change please don’t be cold toward me! My heart is being ripped apart because of that words you said. Hyung do you still love me like before, please hyung me” Kai broke down saying the word which held so hard down at the bottom of his heart and let it out. It’s have been 20hrs 15mn that Suho didn’t talk to him.

“You’re not wrong but am not good enough for you to be around please just leave me alone! I don’t want you to look bad” Suho-hyung said that words but I know he didn’t mean it! In deep of his heart he want to say something opposite from that and hg him tightly. I told you I know him better, I cares about a lot and Love him alot. I love you my Suho...... I wish I could take you into my arm an hug you as long as I want.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

I just can't stop upadting!! Am annoying am I? You know I cried writing this chapter and hope you will be the same becasue it's no fun crying alone.... Am so sick but I'm still updating please some take this latop away from me......so comment more..... Than for the comment my reader......

_______________________________________________________________

author's note...

"Khahhhhyy finally I had my Pov and it a chapter long!!"

"good enough?"

"Yeah thank auhor-nim"

"Sehuuuunnnnnnn YOU LOVE SUHO?" Luhan

"SORRY hyung I don't mean toooo it author-nim's idea" Sehun

"I don't know I hate you Sehunnnn" Luhan walk away

"Because of you Author-nim I know you're up to no good!! you're too kind to give me all the chapter to myself" Sehun

"Hahahahahah burn"

""Evil author-nim you made my Lulu angry!!" try to chock the author

"Let go---"

"Lulu wait up!! I'll save this one and we'll talk later!! Lulu" than he ran after Luahn