It's wrong but Iike it

This is a lie

 -Kris’s POV-

*Mama conference*

The conference went on until the time which is Exo’s turn. We stood in order as we did every time. The order we usually stand in every interview. I’m so worried because of Joonie. He have to stand next to Kai now since Kai the visual of Exo-K that why he have to stand in the middle. So as Joonie he’s the leader of Exo-K and he’s representing me as the leader of Exo. Plus he short that why he have now choice to stand in the middle next to Kai. I know that if Kai and Joonie didn’t fight Joonie would be really please to stand next to Kai but now there’s an awkward silent between them. They didn’t show it off because they know that the Fans will notice and there’ll be a bigger problem so they kept it too themselves.

-Sehun’s Pov-

 Suho-hyung doesn’t seem well standing next to Kai but he has no choice to do so because he doesn’t any problem to started. I see that they whisper like before. The more Suho-hyung try to further the more Kai try to move next to him. Now the gap between Kai and Luhan-hyung began to shown bigger. I began to be more worried because the other members who stood on the other side of Suho-hyung shift uncomfortably because the space is getting smaller from Suho’s shifting.

“Hyung can you please stop moving Tao nearly fall of the stage. There’s no more space for him to stand” Chen whisper to him.

“Oh am so-sorry” Suho answer

“It ok hyung? But why are you shifting so much?” asked Chen

“Nothing—It just--”before Suho can answer the reporter ask something about the team.

“Excuse me Mr. Kim Joonmyun can you tell me which member are you close to?” asked a reporter

“Er—I can’t make it out because am close to everyone...” He gave his fake angelic smile and answer the question.

“And you Kai who are you mostly with?”

“Er—Kyun—Suho-hyung! Am mostly with Suho-hyung” Kai answer

“What a great connection better leader and their members”

“Sehun-shii what do you like to do in your free time?”

“I like to stay with Luhan-hyung and sometime I like to sleep” said Sehun

I don’t want to say that since mostly am with Suho-hyung but for the fan servicing I have to say that am with Luhan-hyung.

I know that Kai have to say that he’s with Kyungsoo-hyung but it turn out he said he’s with Suo-hyung.

“Ok than you can have a rest” finally the MC said

After that we gave the other a final bow and walk back down the stage to the rest room that was organize for us.

“Hey guys we will go back to the hotel to take some shower before coming back here when the concert started. So we have 2hr max” said Suho-hyung

“Nae--”

“Gege can we I come to your room with Kris gege?” ask the panda maknae

“Why don’t you want to stay with Lay?”

“No I just want to play there for some time! Please pretty please” He did some ageyo to get what he asked for.

“Alright that!” Suho smile at the maknae’s action.

After getting an approval from leader he jump and fist the air like a kid. He hug Suho-hyung ang give him a peck on his check.

WAIT WHAT? KISS MY SUHO?

Not only me who get irritated by the cheesy action shown from the panda maknae.

“Tao-ah stop being so cheesy” sad Kris

“And get that hand of my roommate” Kris gave him a look that mean –get-that-hand-of-my-territory-

Tao quickly took his hand of Suho’s hip and got into the M’s car.

At the Conner Kai stood there looking at Suho’s action with all of his heart. He try to suppress the tears in his eyes so I walk to him.

“Kai-ah are you ok?” I asked

“No am not- why *hick* did he*hick*talk to them so well but me*hick*” Kai answer as he sob on my shoulder

“Well let give it some space. I think Suho-hyung have his reason for that” I explain

“But it hurt like hell” he answer

“Well I’m no your side so please stay strong hyung. Focus on tonight event and after that we can talk this out! I know Suho-hyung won’t feel good about it if he see you like this.” I said

“Alright than but after this I will surely get him back!!! Will you help me Sehun?” said Kai

Help you? Why do I need to help you when I also love Suho-hyung?

“Well let see....”

*Fast forward  MAMA’s concert*

-Suho’s POV-

After many award were given away and we got nothing. Every award that we are nominated in belong to someone else. Our last hope is the Last award “Album of the year” I know that it’s hard to get but I wish we won.

“It time for our performance so we have to get change now we have 20mn” I said to the rest. I stood up than gave everyone the same words before leaving for the changing room.

-Change room-

“Hyung can you please help me with my mic?” said Baekhyun

“Wait”

“Done-” I said that they I gave him a thumb up.

I look around and see Kai sitting in the corner holding his ankle which seems like it swollen.

I walk to him and look at the ankle. It’s red and swollen because of the dancing again I consume.

“Hyung- am sorry I twist me ankle" He said looking down at the floor

“It ok! I will fix it” than I gave him a smile and go get the kit and took some balm to heal it.

“ouch-” he wimp

“Are you ok? My hand are too strong on that right? Am sorry” I apologize. After seeing like this I feel like my heart twisted. I can’t see him hurt like this all the anger and misunderstood just flood away like a stream.

“Am alright”

Than he pick up his leg and put it on the sofa so I could get an easy access.

I message his ankle with the medicine because it will help alot. He look at me all the time but I ignore his eyes. If his glares are made up of knife I think my body would me tears into pieces.

“Now is that better?” I asked

“Way better hyung- thank--” he said

“Take some rest. The show will stared in 15mn until than your leg will feel better. If you need something tell me” I smile at him

“Actually I like something”

Before I could walk away he pulls me into his embrace so I fell on top of him.

I need you. I love you. And I miss you like hell hyung. Please Love me like before...

Than he leans down and kiss me passionately on my lip. It’s the feel that I miss the most his lip on mine. I kissed him back but when we broke the kiss I’m back to be myself. Guilt wash over me than I stood up and run away from him.

We just kissed......

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys am back with this new chapter and I hope that you didn't wait for long......

Am sorry I was in the hospital the other day. I have a high fever but now am discharge........

I want to update this part now because I hate to see to see you guys waiting....

SInce am not fulley recover I have to stay home and get some more sleep......

So you guys can insult me if you want.... Am sorry if this chapter is boring or whateve but sure to leave me some comment....

sarangeha ja Exo