Desicion to be made

This is a lie

*ring ring*
-Author’s POV-

 

Kris phone ring out after broke the silence we are in now after the doctor told us what happen.
“Hello Sir”
“Kris I want you to come to meet me with the other boys too. I will give you half an hour” After he said that he end the call and Kris turns to us with a stren face
“Soo Man want us to go and meet him now” said Kris
“Yoវ   u guys go on I will stay here and watch after hyung--” said Kai
“No everyone have to go. It’s an order from him” said Kris
“Hold on I will go and tell the nurse to come and stay with him for now when we’re not here” said Xuimin walking away with a sad and miserable look on his face
“Everyone get ready we’ll leave in 5mn” said Kris as he walk away to call the van for us. After Joonmyun is sick Kris have to do everything by himself because he the leader so it mean that he have to take care of the members just like Joonmyun usually did.

-In the car-

 

Everyone in their seat are daydreaming about the thing that happen to all of them every day. The thing that Joonmyun should have done for them and the thing they missed.
They stared thinking of the thing they had messed so far. The thing that they did and Joonmyun have to be there and solve.

“Hyung do you think Joonmyun-hyung will be ok?” ask Sehun to D.O while they sitting with each other. The place where Joonmyun usually sit is near the window at the back seat. They left that seat empty even Joonmyun isn’t here because it made them think that Joonmyun is all way with them all the time.
“He will be! I know he will be because he’s strong and he will never leave us alone to deal with the thing our self so stop worry.” said Kyungsoo as he turn to the seat that remind them of Joonmyun.
“I miss his presence so much hyung. I miss every part of him.” said Sehun
“Don’t worry Sehun for now you can come to me whenever you have a problem I will help you” Kyungsoo
Than Sehun lean on to his hyung’s shoulder and sleep. Everyone else just stare out without any expression more than confused and worries.

-EXO-M’s car-

“Gege... Gege... Gege... Gege...” Tao just sat there and just call out for Joonmyun. His eyes are glitter with tears sparkle though air. He look at his picture with Joonmyun and can’t help but the tear just flow out of his eyes. Xuimin being a good hyung sat there next to him and pat his back. The memory that each person has is overwhelming them with sadness and no one know what to do. Joonmyun may not wake up maybe he’s going to sleep like that forever. Joonmyun the soft-hearted leader maybe too tired to deal with such a childish kid like us. We just can’t help it because every time he’s around it seem like our mother is here with us and give us what we wanted. He’s more than a mother, a best friend, a hyung to me but he’s the love of my life.
Everyone in the car lowers their head and think about the thing they have done to small kind leader all this time.

“I made him look funny in front of the public, I shouted at him but I never meant it to be like that I just want to but who knows it went out of hand” Luhan
“I love him but I never help him enough, I played too much even he told me to stop when we’re tried from the day but I never listen. I’m a bad kid to him. I never meant to hurt him but I made it happen.” Chen’s tears roll down his cheek and his eyes stare at the air thinking to himself.
“I never help him with the group’s affair I’m useless as a leader, a friend, and as a lover” Kris
“Sorry Joonmyun I never see your problem and help you fit it. I know am the oldest but never take care of the other and leave trouble for you......” Xumin

-Fast Forward-
*Soo Man’s office SM building*
+Knock knock+

“Come in” a voice from the room

After we arrived at the building we rush into the building to meet the president of the company which seem to be angry because what happen to Joonmyun.
After the approval we rushed into the room and find Mr. Soo Man sitting on the chair with some other managers in the company. It’s seemed like wired situation because they don’t usually meet up together like this plus meeting a group. At this time it may mean something about Joonmyun.

“Sit down all of you we need to take something out” said Mr. Soo Man
“Yes sir” Kris answer as the representative for our group
We sat down on the chair next to the meeting table in the room. We stare at each other and pray something bad should not happen

“Now I want to talk to all of you about Joonmyun. I see that this thing happen twice already and I think it’s time to rethink about should happen to him and you guys. Last time I promise him that it this doesn’t work out I will move him under Woolim entertainment and I stand by my decision. Since now the history repeat itself I want you all to decide what should we do and we’ll discuss about it because I don’t want you all to think I do think at my own will. Now the YG entertainment wants him and they’re willing to buy him from us at any amount of price we raise up, they seem really interested with Joonmyun.” Mr. Soo Man said than he turn his head in every one of our members and study their expression.

“Sir as a leader I want you to rethink it again I don’t want ours Joonmyun to be under any group nor entertainment than ours. I know we messes up but we didn’t mean too. He doesn’t tell us the problem he’s having, he’s always say its ok than turn away. We know that something is wrong with him but we can’t get him to speak that why’s we agree to stick close to him and make sure he’s ok. After he broke up with Kai he doesn’t seem himself lately that why we need to trail him but he became angry and ran off. The last thing we know is him being in a hospital and we’re all truly sorry that we can’t take care of him well” Kris said than he looks down on the floor and apologies. We follow his lead and bow to the men in front of us i respect.

“Hmm is that the true. Even though it’s the true but I can’t just sit here and do nothing. I’ve talk to the other management and decided that we’ll move Joonmyun to the other group who’s going to debut soon next month and you Kris will be the only/ single leader of EXO. I want all of you to know that it’s good for all us and I think it’s the best for Joonmyun himself. You know I see talent in that boy and I don’t think I dare to send him away to the other company. So this is the finale thing I’m going to say to you all. We’ll move him to the new group as soon as he woke up and he’ll debut again under SPECIAL”

“But- Sir We can’t go on without Joonmyun-hyung you know that Exo is nothing if Joonmyun isn’t there in our group. Don’t do his please sir I can’t let this happen” protest Chen
Everyone nod in agreement of what Chen has said. It’s true and everything in the group run because of him our angel.
“Sorry guys but Joonmyun suffer too much and I’ve made up my mind”
“You never knows what he wanted. He’ll hurt much more because he’s one part of our family and we can’t miss him. Sir I ask you to reconsider” said Luhan
“Sorry guys like I said he’ll have to leave. Am sorry”

Than Kai came forward Mr. Soo Man’s chair and kneel down in front of him.

“I’m sorry if the problem stared with me but I don’t want him to move to any group. He’s our leader and our family we can’t lost any part of our family. I know that I’m selfish and naive about everything esp the Love I gave to Joonmyun. I know that I love him and he love me but I don’t know what had happen. I don’t want to hurt him like you said all I ever wanted is him to be happy in every way. Like Kris hyung have told you, we’ve kept an eye on Joonmyun-hyung on whatever he do but he seem doesn’t like it. I know that we can’t keep him to ourself but am sure that he doesn’t agree on what you said. He love us and am not going to give him away. I know ours promise can’t make any different but I want you to reconsider about this again.” Kai said.

During Kai’s speech to Mr. Soo Man his heart felt the pain that Joonmyun felt every day of his life. I don’t know how we can ignore his pain like we did but this time they’re sure that they’re not going to send Joonmyun away from them another time.
Than after the speech all the members kneel down on the floor next to Kai too. They simply have their own reason for that and some of them did this for love and he did it for love too.
Sorry but Joonmyun is ours and we’re not going to let go of him. We know we’re selfish but we’re nothing without him our leader.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys am back with this chapter sorry my computer has gone wild ^^