Restart

보름달 (Full Moon)

Haru slurped her hot latte while sitting on the corner table of the café alone. Her gaze was fixed to the cloud outside the window. Today’s weather was nice. The sun shined brightly and the flowers started to blossom. It was spring again. She wondered far away, far, far, far away until she didn’t realize that someone was standing not far from her spot, staring at her deeply. It was Baekhyun. With his

“Hey, night club, girl…” He said that as his greeting.

Haru turned her head, facing him.

He made his way to the seat and sat on the chair in front of her. They looked at each other for some time, just looking. No one seemed to speak up.

Baekhyun finally gave up. He crossed his arms in front of his chest. “You still don’t want to tell me who you are? Do I really have to every single part of your body to make you speak up?”

“Dwaesseo, you don’t even remember me and so don’t I. why would we meet again? And what are you doing here? I told you to not look for me anymore before—”

Baekhyun quickly landed his lips on Haru’s lips to make her freeze.

“I won’t remember if you don’t tell me. Did we really know each other before? When? Where? How?” He said coolly.

“Ya! Stop your act…”

“Tch…” He clucked. “See, you like it.”

“Who said I like it?”

“Why would your cheeks turn red, then?” He brought his face closer to Haru. “You’re not Han Yoju, right?”

Haru sighed. “What if I’m not Han Yoju? You still don’t remember me though…”

“Tell me, then…”

“Oppa, you really don’t remember me?” She asked seriously.

“If I remember you, I would have fallen in love with you since that time—since the first time we met. I do feel familiar with your face, but I can’t remember. You too, you know my name, but I’m sure you’re not familiar with my face at first, were you?”

Haru took her bad and stood up, leaving Baekhyun in confuse. Baekhyun quickly chased her. He hurried his step.

Haru was about to walk across the street and Baekhyun didn’t chase her anymore. But then, he turned his head and saw a big truck was coming fastly towards that girl. Haru didn’t see. She didn’t even want to care her surroundings.

“Haruka, No!”

One thing she knew exactly that she was safe from the truck. She turned her head and found that Baekhyun was also safe. His eyes were closed, but he was alright. His hand still circled Haru's waist and once he opened his eyes, Haru was already in front of him, smiling sweetly like a fairy.

“Oppa, who am I?” She asked.

“Haru…ka? Why did I call you that name?”

Haru helped him to get up. She hugged him tightly as soon as he got up. Baekhyun was quite confused with all of these. However, the hug and the scent of her smell—he was familiar once again. That scent suddenly brought him to someone’s memory in the past.

“Hyungnim, the only thing why I want to do this is because—I—I can’t let her die in my hand. Hyungnim, you know if I don’t choose this, I will be the one who kill her. No, Hyungnim, no. Instead of killing her with my hand, I’d rather protect her with all my life. Even if she is to be killed, they have to kill me first.”

 “Hyungnim, it’s because I love her.”

“Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa… What are you thinking? Are you thinking the same as me?” She swayed his body.

Baekhyun suddenly hugged her again. He slightly kissed her lips and held her hands tightly.

“It was hard back then… Now or later… can’t we love each other?”

“Oppa, what is it about?”

“You said you would only trust me in your next life.” Baekhyun hummed.

This time Baekhyun helped her to stand up. They walked side to side on the side walk, enjoying the warm spring together. Baekhyun chuckled—he just felt so glad that he once again met the girl beside him.

“This time, you hold my hand.” He said.

“Oh—what to do? I think you will meet me again in your next life…” Haru pouted her lips cutely.

Baekhyun snorted. “Why?”

“I owe you my life again. You saved me from that truck.”

“If that’s the case, I will always make you owe me your life from now on.” He said. “So we can meet again and again in the next and next life.”

“You have to tell me what you have been through, okay?” Baekhyun said.

“Haaahh…” He yelled out loud.

“It’s just good to meet you again…” Baekhyun circled her neck. “I will protect you again this time because I don’t want to lose you for the second time.”

“I love you…” He whispered.

 

=THE END=

 


 

Finally, I have to end it here. Thanks for the subs and also the votes. Thanks for reading this story whole-heartedly or half-heartedly and giving some comments. I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks thanks thanks <3

Also, I plan to make the sequel for this. Well, just for fun. I don't expect any of you to read or like this story though. I'm making it, the sequel. I don't know if I can post it or not since my schedule is getting busier nowadays.

So, okay, thank y'all! Haruka loves you so much kekeke, Baekhyun and Luhan also do.