89 - Save Her

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door handle was turned and Mr Lee emerged from the other side of the door. The trainees released their breath they’ve been holding, thinking that it was their female leader.

“Hello guys.” Mr Lee greeted them with his not-so-usual tight and forced smile. Mr Park and the President emerged behind him as well.

“Hello.” The trainees greeted loudly and respectfully. They exchanged nervous glances with each other. They’ve never seen the President entering the practice studio unless he expected a sudden mid-way evaluation, which all the trainees feared of.

“We’re not here for an evaluation, if that’s what you guys are wondering.” Mr Park smiled.

“We’re here to tell you something. Something really important.” Mr Lee added. “Why don’t you guys sit down?”

The trainees obediently sat down on the floor, unconsciously huddled closely with each other as their nervousness were eating them out.

The President, who was standing in the middle of the three, pressed a tight smile. “Unfortunately, one of your members contract was terminated today.”

Each member gasped in shock and they momentarily wondered who the member was.

“Jennie Noona?” Donghyuk wondered out loud.

Mr Lee and Mr Park nodded slightly while the President kept a straight face.

“What..?!” the female members chorused in shock. There were murmurs here and there, everyone was in a state of shock. B.I, who sat the very back at the group, stared menacingly into the President’s eyes as if he was challenging the superior. Only B.I dared to do such thing.

“Her contract was terminated because she did not comply with the basic rule. Respect.” The President declared as he stared right back into B.I’s piercing gaze.

Mr Lee and Mr Park look at each other curiously while the other trainees stared wide-eyed at the older men. Jennie disrespected them? It can’t be!

“She did not disrespect me or the staff however she disrespected her schoolmates in the Netherlands. I’m sure all of you are aware that some people claimed that she is a bully in high school.” He lifted his chin up proudly. “And I’m sure you all know that I won’t tolerate any disrespectful trainees in or out of the company.”

“B-but sir…” Eunbi raised her hand, “We are certain that that rumour is definitely not true. Jennie was never a bully.”

The President slightly smirked and it changed back to his straight face. “They say a person can have two different personalities. She may have been a bully back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter