1 - The Insecurity

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie scrolled through the forum, read every comment diligently…

“YG doesn’t need to debut the girl group. We have 2NE1.”

“Hurry up and debut Team B already.”

“I don’t think YG New GG has any talent. Look at Jennie Kim! HAHAHAHA!”

“YG should stop forcing Jennie Kim down our throats. He should show other talents – like Team B or the other members.”

“Jennie Kim is everywhere! She’s not even anywhere near good.”

“So YG let Kim Euna go but Jennie Kim gets to stay? WHAT THE IS THIS?”

“I swear if Jennie Kim is gonna feature in Taeyang’s new album, I’m ing done with YG and his bull.”

“What is so special about Jennie Kim? Why is YG using GD and RiRi to promote her?”

She gripped on the mouse harder…

“Jennie Kim is talentless, I wonder how she even got into YG.”

“She still has the face to perform when everyone knows she’s a bully?”

“I hate bullies. I hate Jennie Kim. YG should kick her out.”

Jennie sniffed hard. She was choking on her tears. Everybody hated her.

She let out a silent heart wrenching cry she’s been keeping in. She scrolled to the very last comment:

“YG New GG doesn’t deserve to debut. They are NOTHING compared to the Future 2NE1 girls, JYP Trainees and definitely not even close to talents like Team B. The boys deserve to debut in YG after Winner. They waited so long for this. I don’t get it why YG waste his time on talentless girls like Jennie Kim. Doesn’t he know that she has a nasty past? I mean, really, we don’t get to see other girls showcase their talents other than the plain Jennie. He’s using GD, Seungri and LeeHi to promote Jennie but we all know she only makes the song worse. YG, what the hell are you doing? Hurry up and just debut Team B already!”

That really takes a punch to Jennie’s chest. Her eyes were red with tears. She never felt so hated before.

 

Jiyong just came back from a schedule and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter