Chapter 16 – Argument

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey~ Why aren’t you dressed up?” Luhan look at the way Hana dressed, she was wearing t-shirt and baggy pants.

Luhan was wearing a tux, his hair messily pushed back; he was holding a bouquet of flower in his right hand. He looks dashing to be honest.

Both of them were supposed to have dinner together, the dinner were arranged by Mrs. Lu and Exo boys. They noticed that Hana and Luhan haven’t spent time together a lot lately, more or less talk to each other anymore.

Hana weren’t in the mood for anything like dinner with Luhan especially, she was so mad at Luhan for yesterday.

Luhan was supposed to be there at her Taekwondo tournament yesterday, but instead of being where he’s supposed to be, he’s with EunJi having lunch together.

When Hana asked where Luhan was, he casually said he was with EunJi and that they had just finished lunch.

The rest of Exo boys were all there at the tournament and watched Hana won her gold medal. She almost lost focused, but she told herself that Luhan wasn’t important at that moment.

Exo boys were mad at Luhan too, but put it aside by planning this dinner for him and Hana.

“I’m tired. Why don’t you call EunJi and have dinner with her?” The temperature in the room dropped instantly.

Luhan rolled his eyes “I said I was sorry. What more do you want from me?” He huffed.

“Nothing.” Hana said monotonously, she turned around to leave but stopped when “You’ve changed.” Luhan muttered, it was almost inaudible but it was clear enough for Hana to hear.

Hana mustered up her courage and turned around to face him “Yes I’ve changed. But I’ve changed into a better person than I used to be.”

“You’re heart have changed too.” He said. Hana furrowed “My heart never changed. You did.”

He faces Hana with a scowl “I never stop loving you.” Hana chuckled bitterly “Yes you did Luhan.”

The small arguments went on until it got big when Luhan said “Why can’t you just be like EunJi? Normal, girly, loves to go out-” He couldn’t think of more “I mean just be like her!”

Hana furiously glare at him “Why can’t you just accept the fact that I can never change?” She mimicked him.

“Maybe you should have thought that before asking me to be your girlfriend!” Hana’s tone rose than earlier “Maybe you should be more detail to me at what type of girl you want to date!” She heaved a sigh “Because you know what, I CAN’T be that girl!”

“This is who I am. I kill people to survive. I was trained to be heartless. I can’t change that. But I know you wanted me to change and be like her.” Hana pushed her long fringe behind. Luhan tried to say something but got cut.

“Don’t deny it Luhan. You just asked me why I can’t be like her.” Hana sighed.

“I don’t want you to change. I love you just the way you are.” Luhan’s first few words since these big arguments started.

Hana chuckled bitterly “Right! I can see you’re embarrassed of me Luhan.” Luhan frantically shook his head.

“I can see it in your eyes. You’re embarrassed of how I look, of how I act; you’re embarrassed at everything about me.” She was in the verge of crying.

Luhan threw the flower bouquet on the floor and scowl “Okay maybe I am! And maybe I wanted you to change, into someone normal like me. All you do is train and train; you never give time for me.” That is Luhan’s real feelings.

“I am used to not giving people hard time. I am used to not troubling people. I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter