Chapter 9 – A Call

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Knock-knock* Hana stirred on her bed “Come in~” Her voice were raspy.

Mrs. Lee poked her head in the room with a wireless cord phone on her right hand “Uh…Hana, there’s someone on the phone. He said he wanted to talk to you.”

Immediately Hana sat up on the bed with her bird-nest-like hair, she blinked her eyes, confused ‘He? Talk to me? Who? I never give anyone the number to this house.’ She tilts her head, and took the phone from Mrs. Lee.

Hana cleared first then spoke “Hello?” The guy on the other line cleared his throat as well “Uh…Hi. Is this Hana?”

Hana’s eyebrows met in the middle ‘How did this guy know my name?’ “Uhm…Yea…Who is this?” She asked.

“It’s Taeyong. I’m in your fencing and taekwondo club.” He said calmly. The lines on Hana’s forehead increased “Ah…How did you get my number exactly?”

He chuckled nervously “I’m not a stalker believe me, but I got it from the administration office.” Hana grew more confuse “And how did you get it from the admin’s office? Because for all I know, they keep the student’s profiles secret.”

“I-Uh-I handle the admin’s office sometimes, I volunteered helping them.” He stammered. Hana’s eyebrow cocked “And you don’t call that stalker?” There was slight playful tone in Hana’s voice.

Hana pushed the blanket off of her legs and went to the single couch at the corner of her room and sat down “Wait a minute!” She gasps “That’s why you asked about Luhan and me when we were in the match?”

“S-Sort of.” He stuttered again. Hana gasps “So you also know where I live?” She felt her secrets were being exposed.

She could feel that he was smirking by the end of the line. “Yup!” He said proudly. Hana’s face fell “What do you want?”

“Nothing in particular. But I do want to know one thing though.” He said. Hana bit her bottom lip “What is it?”

He hums “What is your relationship with Luhan and Sehun?” Hana’s palm were sweating, she didn’t know if she should answer it or change topic.

Hana heaved a sigh “They’re just my friends. My parents and their parents are friends. Happy?” Taeyong hum again “I think I am.”

“You’re not gonna tell anyone are you?” Hana asked him with suspicious lingering in her voice.

He snickered “Nope!”

“Promise?”

“Yup!”

Hana let o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter