Chapter 12 – The Start of (a) Jealousy

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey! You’re coming for practice today?” Hana smiled sheepishly. Taeyong was about to answer when Luhan and Sehun in from out of nowhere.

Showering Taeyong with glares and mental warning, Taeyong glance between Luhan and Sehun, carefully brushing the nape of his neck “Uhm…I have to be somewhere. Sorry.”

“That somewhere is just home. I’m not stupid.” Hana turn her glare to Luhan and Sehun “What are you guys doing here?” She hissed. The college hour has ended, so the boys can act normal to Hana.

Luhan stood his ground, glaring back at Hana while folding his arms on his chest “Can’t he just practice with you at the gym provided by this college?”

“Do you want me to kill you in your sleep?” Hana threatens. In an instant, Luhan paled at the spot and gulped in horror, his arms fell each side of his body.

Hana pulled Taeyong out of the class and left the campus. They searched for some place to practice since they can’t practice together at the house.

“You didn’t have to do that earlier.” Taeyong said in a soft tone. Hana stopped walking “I have to. He has been nothing but annoying for the past few days.”

He nodded his head, and walk a little bit more to Hana’s side “Why do you guys look so close? Like you guys are a couple?”

Hana panicked a little in the inside but remained calm on the outside “We have been like that since we were small.” She lied. Though Taeyong is a new friend to Hana, she still didn’t trust him. Ninja has trust issues as all of you might know.

“We have those cat & dog kind of relationship.” Hana shrugged. Taeyong nods as if he believed it, but he wasn’t.

------------------------------------------------------

Luhan gasps “Did she just walk out on me with that creep?” Sehun stood still at where he is and nodded his head carefully.

“I can’t believe she took his side!” Luhan stomped his way to his car “I can’t even believe she dared to threaten me!”

Sehun followed quietly and watched his older brother slowly getting mad. “She pulled him instead of me? WHAT. THE. HELL?!” Luhan was breathing fire.

“Uh…H-hyung, let’s go home.” Sehun stuttered. Luhan scowled at the word home. “What is at home?” He raised his tone at the end.

Sehun panicked “M-mom said she have something to say.” He lied. Luhan’s expressions changed and smiled a bit “Oh really~ Okay, let’s go home then.”

‘Luhan hyung is so SCARY!!! HOMAIGAWD!!!’ Mini Sehun was running everywhere in his thoughts, afraid of his older brother.

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

“I think I need to work more on my steps.” Taeyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter