Chapter 17 – A Kiss

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s Saturday, and it’s a weekend. Hana was in no mood to go out, she wanted to spend it by sitting at home and sleep. But no, Taeyong had invited her to a party since last week.

Luhan had already left to some party as well with EunJi. Taeyong came 5 minutes after Luhan left. Mrs. Choi greet him “Yes young man, you’re looking for whom?”

Taeyong smiled “Hana, is she here?” Mrs. Choi scanned him from top to bottom and turn away to fetch Hana.

Mrs. Choi knocked on Hana’s bedroom door and entered “Hana, Taeyong is here, he’s waiting for you downstairs.”

Hana groaned “I told him I don’t want to go anymore!” She rolled across her bed and stood up; she followed Mrs. Choi to downstairs.

She shot Taeyong a look “I told you I didn’t want to go. What part of I’m not going don’t you understand?” Mrs. Choi left the kids alone.

Taeyong grins cheekily “Aww~ Come on! It’ll only be fun if you come along!” Hana rolled her eyes “You have your friend, what’s his name…Johnny! Go with him!”

“No! I want you to come with me.” He pouts. Hana pulled her head back slightly and look at him weirdly “Since when…Does a heartless guy like you know how to pout?”

Taeyong grins again, a bit mischievous this time “I always know how to pout, but I just never showed it to anyone.”

“I’m not going, and I’m not going, and I’m never going to go. That’s my final answer. You can go on your own!” Hana turn to leave him, but was pulled back.

-------------------------------------------------

“I hate you.” Hana said flatly, glaring at everything in front of her. Taeyong shook her shoulders “Oh come on! Loosen up a bit.”

Hana slowly turn her head to Taeyong and glower at him “Loosen up? Are you crazy? This is not my scene.” She tried to leave, but Taeyong kept pulling her back.

Her expressions were sour, scrunching her nose at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter