Chapter 7 - 2nd Match

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong’s POV

“Hey loser!” Johnny smirks as he saw Taeyong in the Taekwondo suit. Taeyong glare at him “If you say one more word about what happened yesterday, I’m gonna kick your sorry .”

Johnny smirks again “I wasn’t going to, but you just did.” Taeyong’s face fell, he was so close to attack his friend right on the mat, but controlled himself as he saw Hana walked in the gym.

“How is it that, a girl, that size, smaller and fragile than you was able to defeat you in the sport that you mastered since you were a kid?” Johnny asked casually, knowing he was walking on thin ice.

Taeyong rolled his eyes “She got lucky.” Johnny snorted at his statement “Lucky my ! I heard she was the girl version of you. That wasn’t lucky, that was talent and skill.”

“If you-” Johnny rolled his eyes this time and ruffled Taeyong’s hair “Oh puhlease! Your threats are nothing to me. If you’ll excuse me, let me go tackle her myself.”

Taeyong fixed his messy hair now and smirk “Suit yourself.” He pulled the belt one more time, to tighten it.

He had trained Taekwondo ever since he learned how to walk; he got to black belt when he was 12, and has mastered it for 6 years now.

He glances over to Hana, and there was a black belt as well around her waist. ‘The girl version of me huh?’ He smirks and proceeds to the fighting mat.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

“Hello there~” Someone dared to greet Hana. The students in the gym watched them, like fencing, Hana was the only girl that joined Taekwondo and the rest are boys. Hana eyed at the guy weirdly “Who are you?”

He smiled and held his hand out; trying to shake hands with her “I’m Johnny. You’re Hana right?” Hana glance at his hand and his face while her eyebrow was raised.

“Fit in~ Blend in~ Make friends~ Most importantly be normal.” Hana remembered what Luhan said. She looks at his hand one more time and shakes it.

The boys around them gasps, they can be quite the gossipers as well. “Can I be your partner for today?” He asked, still smiling.

Hana was about to say something when her coach came to them with someone beside him “Hana, I want you to partner up with Taeyong.”

She sighs and bowed at her coach, despite the fact that she hates Taeyong from the bottom of her heart. She gave Johnny an apologetic look. Johnny’s smiled never left his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter