Chapter 6 - English Class

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thursday came, and Hana wasn’t pleased with it at all. Since there will be extra-curricular at the end of school hour, and she wasn’t looking forward to seeing that loathsome guy again.

How does she know that he’ll be there? Well, some of the guys who joined were talking about him and the match the day before. In fact his name is TaeYong.

“The only nice thing about him was his name and his face!” Hana grumble alone “No wait! Not his face! Just his name. Urgh! That guy is so arrogant!” She was talking to herself again while walking down the college’s hallway.

Hana head to the second floor of the building, because her English class was there. While she was walking slowly over to the class, someone ran pass her but that person bump on Hana’s shoulder, which caused her books she was holding onto, fell.

She scowled at the person, because he or she didn’t come back and help nor did they apologize. ‘So rude!’ Hana thought whilst picking her book off the floor.

Hana finally got in the class with an angry looking professor and a guy who looked like he just got into trouble.

“You are late miss!” He shook his head disapprovingly to Hana and the boy. Hana bowed apologetically at the professor and glanced over to the boy.

She almost gasps aloud, it was TaeYong, the person who bumped into her shoulder and didn’t even care to say sorry or help. She was so close to attack him with few cuts and bruises, but stopped herself and behave like how normal girl would.

Luhan, Kris and D.O were already sitting at their respective seat, along with some of the A-Pink girls. Luhan gave Hana an inquiring look. Hana saw it and shrug.

The professor nodded his head and told both Hana and TaeYong to go to their seat. Unfortunately again, he was Hana’s seatmate.

‘Is this some kind of patience test that I should pass?!’ Hana growled as she noticed TaeYong’s straight-f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter