Chapter 13 – Choose.

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Knock Knock* Hana groans 'Why is this so familiar?' She groggily sat up on the bed; Luhan was still sleeping beside her.

This time Mrs. Choi entered with the cordless phone on her right hand “Someone wants to talk to you.” She handed Hana the phone.

Hana sighs and took it “Hello~”

“Hey Hana! You’re still up for today’s hang-out” It was Taeyong. A smile unconsciously spread across Hana’s face.

“Yeah! Why?” Hana asked, she could feel Taeyong shrugging nonchalantly at the end of the line “Just asking to make sure. Because I know you like to suddenly change your mind at the end of the day and decided to not go.”

Hana giggle innocently “I do that?”

“Yup!” Taeyong smirk. Hana chuckled “Pfft! Whatever! I’ll see you later. I’m going back to sleep.”

Taeyong laughed “Sure~ See you later.” Both of them end the call at that. Hana smiled at the phone, she left the bed and hand the phone back to Mrs. Choi who was waiting outside of her room.

“Who was it?” Mrs. Choi asked. Hana stretched her arms “My friend, Taeyong.” Mrs. Choi nodded her head and ruffled her hair “Breakfast will be ready in an hour, go back to sleep with Luhan.” She grinned cheekily.

Shades of pink colored Hana’s cheeks. She slowly closed the door and jumped on the empty space next to Luhan.

“5 more minutes~” Luhan’s voice were raspy and y in the morning, he wrapped his arms around Hana’s waist and fell asleep again. Hana snuggled at the crook of Luhan’s neck, inhaling his sweet-masculine fragrant and fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

“Hey sleeping beauty~ wake up, breakfast is ready.” Luhan poked her sides, making Hana kicked him and he fell on the floor with a thud.

She could hear him chuckling in pain “That’s my Hana.” He pushed himself up on the bed and hover on top of Hana.

“If you don’t wake up in the count of 3, I will tickle you to your death.” Luhan smirk. When Luhan found out that Hana is ticklish, he couldn’t believe it.

Hana, the heartless girl, she killed to live, is a ticklish kind of gal. From then on, he kept on poking her sides, and he’d either ended up on a wall or on the floor.

“If you don’t get off of me in the count of 3, I will bury you alive.” She mocked him, her eyes still closed.

Luhan still kept his smirk on “Okay, you asked for it.” He took a deep breath “1…” He raised his hands “2…” Hana wouldn’t budge to open her eyes.

“2 and a half…” He neared his hands right beside Hana’s tummy “2 quarter…” Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter