Chapter 22 – Reenactment of the Past

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____________________________________


“Suffocate him Hana! If you want to survive long, you have to kill your enemy.” Master Xi reminds. Hana was almost close to breaking her colleague’s neck until someone unfamiliar entered the place.

Master Xi sighed and dropped his head “My grandson is here.” Hana looked at the stranger; emotionlessly ‘Didn’t we go through this a day ago?’ She thought.

Luhan was panting and looked like he was about to die right at the spot.

“My goodness! That was pure torture grandpa!” He took a deep breath “Why don’t you install some elevators or escalators?” Luhan groaned in frustration.

Hana who stood like a statue at her current spot had to roll her eyes. ‘What is going on here?’ She narrowed her eyes at Luhan.

Luhan smirks at Hana. Hana rolled her eyes again and almost throw the shuriken at him.

Hana spun around to face her almost dead colleague and bow respectfully 90 degrees and walk away without a hint of sorry or a smile.

But before she did, Master Xi called her “Hana, come with me.” He ordered. Hana did as told.

Master Xi introduced Luhan to Hana and Hana to Luhan. “Hana, this is my grandson. Please show him around the place.” Master Xi smiled slightly.

Hana nods and Master Xi left both of them alone. Hana glare at Luhan and didn’t move a muscle “What are you trying to do?”

Luhan was taken aback by the new attitude, he thought Hana wouldn’t question anything and just show him the place like the first time he came to his grandfather’s house 2 years ago.

“I’m not doing anything. I just arrived and I’m Master Xi’s grandson and he asked you to show me around.” Luhan said innocently.

Hani smirk “I’m not stupid. You arrived here before yesterday. You know this place, so show yourself to your room.” She left him just like that.

Luhan gasps and glare at Hana’s figure that is disappearing into one room. Daehyun came beside him “I told you. It won’t work.” He sighs and left Luhan.

“Xi Luhan never do anything without any backup plan.” He mutters alone and stomped his way to his room. Myungsoo and his friends who watched from afar had to laugh.

Dongwoo laughed while clutching onto his stomach “What can we do to help him?” Myungsoo’s laughter died down “He said we’re the last option. So we’ll have to wait for his order.”

-------------------------------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
-------------------------------------------

The next Morning.

Everyone was fully awake right after Master Xi hit his big gong. The sun was slowly rising from behind of the mountain.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter