Chapter 4 - A Match

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, Hana had to stay back at college due to her extra-curricular class/club/activity.

On Wednesday, her after school club was fencing, since there’s no teacher that mastered sword playing, fencing was the closest to it, so Hana joined the fencing club.

Thursday is taekwondo, and on Friday is both fencing and taekwondo. Hana enjoyed every second of it. Luhan joined once on his freshman year with Hana, but then dropped out of the club since it was too brutal and hard for him. Luhan detest physical violence, but he only did it once, in order to save Hana.

Luhan joined dance, singing and acting club instead. Hana never got upset or blame him for not trying hard, she understand that some things aren’t meant for anyone.

Hana flexed her fingers and firmly grasp on her fencing sword. She pulled the face cover down, to protect her face. The fencing’s uniform was all white.

Her fencing coach paired her up with a student that has been in that club for as long as her. Hana couldn’t see who he or she is, but in her knowledge she was the only girl in the fencing club.

Total students in fencing class was 10, one of the boys were Xiumin, when Hana found out that Xiumin joined fencing, she was ecstatic and she didn’t feel alone.

Xiumin had always been her partner in fencing club, but since Xiumin got sick today, the coach assigned Hana with a new partner.

There were no introduction of hello and hi before both of them start fencing their heart out, the only thing they did was bow respectfully to each other and stands in their position, one hand behind their back and the other hand will hold on to their fencing sword.

The other boys in the club never dared to go up against Hana, because they know that she’s fast and she can kick their asses in milliseconds time.

The coach blew his whistle, the rest of the students sit still and watches the tension rising from both sides.

Hana’s opponent moved first, Hana kept her eyes focus on her opponent’s movement. Her challenger attacked first, Hana strike back, both of them not backing down.

The sound of metal clashing with metal filled throughout the huge gym, Hana and the opponent would take turn to move back and front on the mat.

However, words got out to the rest of the students who stayed back for extra classes and those students who joined varieties of activity club to watch an intense fencing match in the gym.

Hana and her contender were too focused in challenging each other to realize what’s going on around them.

The gym was filled with st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter