Chapter 3 - Sword

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dear Hana,

                     How are you my daughter? How’s the city life? How is your studies and school? Anyone bothering you? If there is, tell me, I’ll tell L to go there and end their life. I’m kidding! How is everyone at the house? And how is your relationship with Luhan? Master Lu is eager to know, I think he’s going to plan a marriage for both of you. Don’t take it to heart please, I’m kidding again. Anything interesting lately? Anything weird perhaps? I’m just worrying for you. I know you’re cautious of everything around you, but still, please be careful. L said he misses you. Everyone here misses you, especially Daehyun. When is the school holiday again? We can’t wait for you to come back. Write soon. Take care of yourself my daughter.

Sincerely, your father.
Yukimura Atsuya.”

Hana chuckled and immediately took out couple of papers and pen and start writing back. When she’s done writing, she folded the papers and places it in the envelope. ‘I have to give this to Maori.’ Hana smiled.

Speaking of her, a squeaky bird sound came vibrating around Hana’s room, she stepped away from her study table and head to her small balcony.

Hana look around the big backyard, and found Maori hiding amongst the thick bushes. Hana went back in her room to take the letter she wrote and leaped out from the balcony to the ground of the backyard.

She gracefully landed on her two feet. She bowed respectfully at Maori as she approached her. Maori bowed back and handed Hana the sword L gave.

“Thank you. And here, my letter.” Hana took the sword, while Maori took the letter, with slight wide eyes. Hana noticed “What’s wrong?”

Maori shook her head “I’m just surprised by your quick response to your father’s letter when I just handed it to you this afternoon.”

Hana grin “My father asked a lot of questions, so I just answered each and one of them. He writes jokes as well, but it’s not that funny. Don’t tell my father I said that.” Hana chuckled nervously.

Maori nodded and bowed 90 degrees “If there’s nothing else, I’ll take my leave now. Take care Hana.” Hana bowed back “Take care of yourself too.” She smiled.

With that Maori vanished through the bushes. Hana smiled at the faint figure of Maori and avert her eyes to L’s gift, and glance over to the basketball court.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter