Chapter 19 – Home

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________


*Dak Dak* the sound of big-rusty metal knocked on the big wooden gate. The people inside the area look at the gate strangely, as if no one has ever knocked on it.

Two ninja rookies stood on each side of the gate and pulled it open with a force, as it was heavy pairs of gate.

Revealing the person standing in front of the gate, Hana slowly raised her head up and looks at everyone before her.

Her hair and clothes was damp, smoke coming out of , as it is so cold being on top of a mountain.

Myungsoo or known as L, her brother was standing in the middle of the training space, his eyes had gone wide upon seeing his little sister, but gradually smiled.

Hana smiled weakly, and she saw everyone she knows. She managed to glance at the stairs over her shoulder, she sighed, she looks at everyone again and entered Master Xi’s house.

Now it really feels like home. Infinite boys gathered around her within a blink of an eye and embraced her, and of course bombarded her with questions.

Myungsoo cleared his throat and the boys gave him and Hana some sibling time. He had his arms crossed on his chest “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at school?”

Hana wanted to cry at the spot, but told herself to be strong. She shrugged “I wanted to come back. I miss it here. I can’t wait for the school break.”

Without knowing, she had step closer to her brother and had wrapped her arms around his waist, she sob silently on his chest.

Myungsoo was blown away by Hana’s hug; his arms fell beside him and gradually wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

He caressed her hair “Let’s go to my room, and we’ll talk okay?” His voice softens. He quickly dismissed everyone from the training.

Myungsoo placed her hobo bag and swords at the corner of his room, he carefully sat her down. Hana wiped away her tears.

“Here, a hot tea.” He sighs with a heavy heart at the sight of his little sister crying “What happened actually?”

Hana’s tears welled up again and soundlessly fell down on her cheeks, she prudently sip on the tea and told Myungsoo everything.

He couldn’t help it but to clench his fist throughout her story, he felt like going to Seoul, and find Luhan and beat the crap out of him. /le sighs/

Hana took coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter