Chapter 21 – “What happened to Hana?”

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl 2 [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________________________________


The dawn has break, everyone was up from their sleep. Everyone started their normal routine, train hard or get kill.

Luhan didn’t come to fight or anything, he came back to his grandfather’s house to take Hana back. But after yesterday, he didn’t know what really happened.

He slipped himself away from the girls and head to his grandfather to talk. “Grandpa! What happened to Hana?”

Master Xi stopped walking and spun around to face his grandson. He heaved a sigh and look at Hana, who was busy training.

“Let’s talk in my room.” Luhan followed his grandfather to his room. He closed the door and sit in front of his grandfather.

Master Xi poured the warm tea into a small cup for Luhan and start talking. “Something happened to her about 2 weeks ago.”

Flashbacks

Hana was allowed to go out of the house now that the Japanese tribe and the Korean tribe are on good terms.

She was able to walk and practice outside of the house. It was supposedly a weekend in the city, but when you are living on top of a mountain, you lost all connection from the city.

Daehyun and Myungsoo were with Hana, though the restriction of Hana leaving the house was lifted, they still feared if anything happens to Hana.

Hana was still being train by Myungsoo, to get rid of her humanity. She actually had lost some of her ninja senses; like her hearing senses, sight in the dark senses, her speed was fading as well.

Myungsoo is trying to sharpen all her senses back before she could battle anyone yet.

“Okay, I’m going to blindfold you, and you have to find me in one minute. Listen to my footsteps. Verify whose footsteps belong to whom. Understand?” Myungsoo tied a black cloth around Hana’s eyes.

Daehyun and Myungsoo started walking away from Hana. Hana was having a hard time verifying the sound between the leaves brushing against themselves, the long grass on the ground moving in every direction, and the sound of leaves cracking and falling.

Hana followed the leaves cracking sound on her right side, she followed and followed until the sound became quiet, now it’s just the sound of the wind that envelope her hearing senses.

Hana stepped forward, only to find herself falling and tumbling against the fallen leaves and rocks.

“Ow!” Hana accidentally hit her head at the foot of the big tree as she rolled from a steep of the hill. Hana pushed the black cloth above her head and tried to get up, she groans in pain.

She felt so dizzy; she grabbed the tree’s body and dragged her body up. Just as she tried to stand properly, she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter